to GC obama haters.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blooblah37, Oct 31, 2008.

1. i'm just letting you all know, Obama has way more of a chance of legalizing or even decriminalizing weed than mccain will ever have. i'm not going to get into a "who's better" discussion, because most, not all, republicans love to manipulate things to make it seem like they're the perfect party. i just wanted to point that out. that is all.

oh, and by the way, stop using GC as a McCain advertisement forum. please. it's annoying.

2. :rolleyes:

3. :wave:The Next President of The United States:smoking:

Oh yea....Fuck Obama!

[​IMG]

4. haha, oh man.

SB and Deutschbag I feel bad, I wish we had more conservatives on this board to even the political section out. That said in this time of economic crisis' it would be completely un-American in my book to solely focus on marijuana decriminalization/legalization unless it's keeping you alive. America has more important things on its agenda.

5. Thank you for your common sense!

6. We here to make you feel better! Would you like some lotion...maybe a scrubbing up?

Attached Files:

7. Way better of a chance? How about getting us in that direction.

Unlike McCain who would like to end medical marijuana.

8. Where's the younger pictures?

McCain was a pretty good looking man in his youth.

9. #13 Deutschbag, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008
    [​IMG]

10. no that's a bad one...

[​IMG]

11. Pretty good until that little stay at the "hanoi hilton"...which by the way is a killer movie if you ever get the chance.

12. We get way more stupid posts from Obama supporters than anything maxrule posts.

13. you think i'm not aware of more important things?
    i just happened to make my post about weed, you know, since we're on a weed forum.
    i just thought it made sense. guess not.

no point in having this thread, just GOP trolls all day.

14. lol, whatta hunk

15. OH SHIT!! its the camera man, gotta hide my coke!
    but.. i'm too numb to move