heres my operation from like 2 days ago. Files they were topped/fimmed about a week ago. they are about 2 to 2 1/2 feet tall. using a 400w MH and will switch to 400w HPS. the tent is 78 inches tall. but with the light fixture and HID light i figure subtract about 2 feet from the 78 inches cause obviously i dont want my tops to burn. so i say that leaves me with 54 inches. to be safe i'll just say plants are 2 1/2 feet. so 54 inches minus 30 inches leaves me with a whole 24 inches until my tops are in the danger zone. i know i can flower anytime and i want to wait but my friend that is funding the operation and medical patient wants to start today. im trying to argue that we should wait a few more days to a week to let the newer tops develop more. when budding they probably wont stretch more than a foot right? from my guesstimating i still got about 1 foot of space. my friends are just concerned about the tops burning but im pretty confident we will have room. can anyone give some feedback? thanks everyone.