Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to everyone who smokes the good shit.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by a551701e, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Next time uve got a big fat blunt and are ready to get blazed.... put that shit in your gb cap and take the whole thing down and hit it. yes the whole blunt. i did that shit with 120 a q nugs and it took me 10 min. to stand up. XDD

2. wow. My blunts are usually 2 grams.. don't know about yours but that's a lot of ganja to take at once.
    Oh, and i haven't hit a GB in forever!
    Post some pics for us.

3. i understand what you're saying

thats intense

4. yeah lol sorry sometimes my typing dialect is alittle hard to read. >.<

5. Yeah you didnt take a whole blunt in one gb hit.

I know you didnt.

So yeah..

6. You might have taken a .4 or .5 blunt in a GB, but I doubt you took "a big fat blunt" all in one hit.

Good post though.

7. Never been One for the GB. I rather just pack my tube. But i do love a swisher sweet filled wit some kush. Gets me zoned.

8. what the hell is a gb cap?

9. gravity bong cap

10. umm what reason do you have not to believe me? lol if u want ill take a vid of me doing it lol (mainly just as an excuse to do it again lol)

11. video or it's a lie.

12. How much did you take down in the gb hit?

You said it was a "big fat blunt"...so we are assuming this is at least 1g+ to be a big fat blunt.

The reason we have to not believe you is....there's no proof.

If you do a video, weigh the gb cap with the bud in it, then put it on and take the hit...then weigh it when your done.

13. I doubt it, but I know one of my friends can smoke a cigarette in one hit, a light though, no lie, it's crazy, I swear his testicals fill up with the smoke because it has nowheres else to go.

14. ^ That can not be healthy.

15. XD thats pretty beast lol but yeah next bag ill show yall it was a black n wild bout

(--------------------------------------------)
    ( ohh i would say about this long or sooo...)
    (--------------------------------------------)

16. You aint gotta lie to kick it...

That story is bs and we all know it...

17. o_O yall are some hating ... people lol w.e. like i said next bag ill take a vid for yall ill even show yall mee fillin it lol

18. why would you waste 120 dollar a quater weed in a blunt through a gb...

either you are retarded or just want to impress people on the internet which is even more retarted... either way you're not that bright...

19. because its not a waste thats all i buy. and i wanted to get really stoned really fast and play my drumset lol i mean if you dont like doin it that way it doesnt make it stupid or a waste lol

20. did that with a gram joint of fire one time. almost died of a coughing attack. needless to say I was smashed afterwords.