To everyone who said....

Discussion in 'General' started by TSoaDK, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Better start working on my underground bunker.

2. Your sig is FREAKIN me the FUCK out...

3. Well, we all KNOW for certain that one day Earth WILL come to an end. It's sort of common knowledge.. Aaaaaaand, as for the article:

1. There's a 1/44,000 chance that the said asteroid will collide with Earth.. I dun know 'bout you, but I'll take my chances and plan for the future. :)
    2. They're saying that the next time we'll have to worry about a disastrous asteroid is 2036.. And they're already working on an asteroid deflection program, which they've spent $41 million on already..

It looks to me like we won't have anything to worry 'bout for awhile.. Or at least until something more serious pops up.

4. I figure I'll go and get good and fucked up at 46.

5. I'll join ya, dude. If it's gunna happen, it's gunna happen. Plain and simple. But just because there's a 1/44,000 chance that it MIGHT happen doesn't mean we should all start wetting ourselves and calling for our mommies.

The world's gunna end sometime or another.. Why dwell on it? Why should we worry about something that is inevitable?

6. This is an easy solution for Bruce Willis...

7. ^^^^ funny as hell

8. no offense but its heart breaking when people think like that.
    if everyone in the world was like you and decided to not dwell on it wed be fucked.
    id rather dwell on it, help the guys who have a solution and get a little stressed. but isnt it enough knowing i saved the planet and my sorry ass?

yes, theres a threat to the planet which is a problem, that means, theres a solution. just because its scary, someones gotta think a little.

lets say its a 100% chance its gonna hit...are you really not gonna think about it and get fucked up?

im gonna follow up on the progress of the academy's research on developing methods to knock the asteroid off course, and hopefully do some brainstorming of my own and share my ideas.

9. wasnt this on the simpsons?

10. SIMPSONS DID IT!

simpsons did everything man, get over it.