to do or not do do? u be the judge

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by streetballa, May 30, 2003.

1. last year me and my friends ganked a plant that was about 1 1/2 ft tall from t his drunk who lives in a garage and rides a bike around town... too bad it ended up being a male:(

2. holy shit ma dad is on the verge of busting me wen it gets bigger he will 100% suss.... help me wot do i do?

3. Same here man, some buddys and I grabbed 6 plants someone had growing in there garden and they where all males too!!! Sucked

4. i see what sid is saying. if they need it for medicinal use, you shouldnt touch it, but if they are nice folks your should ask for a cutting, if they say no, then leave it at that.:)

5. no dont steal anyone elses stuff, ever.

that is what makes someone a piece of shit hoodlum and society doesnt take kindly to piece of shit hoodlums.

it aint urs...have some fucken respect and dont do onto others as u wouldnt have done to u.

that is unless u wannabe a piece of shit...i guess some people think its cool to be a piece of shit...if that is u...then fuck u u piece of shit...if it isnt...then ur a citizen of plant-it earth and welcome.

u be the judge of ur self

6. Karma's a bych eh

7. lol thc101 if it wasnt weed wat did it end up being?but u guys were wrong in trying or about to take it you should just get the money and grow your own plants i mean how would u feel if somebody jacked your plant?

8. you dont know whos plant it is, they might be waiting, it may be mine you dont know do you i'll have to start watching my shit now i'll be back gotta go watch my shit

9. i aint gonna say stealing is wrong cus iv done it but there is a time and a place for everything.

the goverment steal off us all the time when they make us pay tax then go waste it on stupid shit and pay themselves huge wages at the same time so i steal off them as much as i can.

banks r the same, u cant live without a bank account these days but if u dont kiss there arse they hit u with bank charges. they suck so i do them aswell.

if i had no money to feed my baby id steal from a shop, not a little shop where its just some1 trying to make a crust but 1 of the big chain stores, they make huge proffits from us and pay the farmers next to nothing for growing the stuff so there gits aswell.

i wudnt steal off some1 in the street, every1 is some1s son or daughter or even mom or dad, brother sister etc. rob off my famaly and i'll cut ur balls off. if they dont do it 1st.

stealing off ur own kind is the lowest of the low, even thinking about it is just shit. wud u steal off ur best mate? we r all stoners on here, if we lived next door to each other we cud of bin getting stoned together every night. i wudnt wanna get stoned with some shit head thats gonna jack my stuff when im stoned. if it is a mj plant u steal then ur stealing off ur own kind. stealing off the old or the week or the ill just makes u gutless, i hope when ur old u get to see some off the shit things ppl do to old ppl when they think they can get away with it and i hope u remember this post.

thats wot i think.