To Close together

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Valleydude, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hi guys ,friend of Mine is giving me a Hard time ,saying these plants Are to Close together ,total newbie so ive no idea ,Can anyone advise as to weather i should maybe ditch one as I dont want to spoil my grow thanks 1460894601560.jpg

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. One plant in a 20x20 space is what I go by, which is already tight, but I'm in a 40 40 tent.
    If you're still vegging read up in SOG to keep from ditching plants. You focus your energy into less, but bigger colas. Not sure if it's too late to go there.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. Thanks for The reply ,these Are in a 800mm x 800 mm room ,im going to flip um today

4. What size is that tent and what lighting

Yes come bloom they will suffer

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its a grow Box ,its about 800 mm Square by 2 metres tall,im using 250 hps for veg 600 for flower

6. So basically a 32x32. That's really a 2 plant box to me...tops on a straight dirt grow with no fancy training. Better off with one plant and training to max the space, in the future.

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

• Like Like x 1
  7. In veg, it's not such a big deal. When you go into flower, however, each plant needs sufficient room to get all the benefit it can from your flowering lights. If you crowd a whole bunch of plants into a small space, you're going to shade out absolutely everything under the canopy. Light typically only penetrates 8-10 inches down into the plant anyway, so don't shoot yourself in the foot by doing that. You can harvest more off one healthy plant that is properly taken care of AND receives all the good strong flowering light it can get than you can by shoving 4 in the same space. More is not always better. Totally agree with mook2707 above. Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 2