Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to buy hash or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lopeturtle, Oct 14, 2010.

1. i wanna buy some hash, but i have never really actually tried it before. ive smoked it once, but we had just sprinkled some on top of some bud, therefore i just felt pretty high, but nothing unusual.

if u get in trouble with hash, are the consquences alot more than bud? im talking about in cali...

and also, how potent is hash? and can i smoke just plain hash in like a bubbler, or bong? and how?

2. hash is a concentrating form of weed.
    as far as i know there is no worse penalties for having hash because it is still cannabis.
    hash is pretty potent depending on how it's made but everyone reacts differently to it and there are several different ways to make it.
    when you light up a chunk of hash, it tends to burn until it's gone, so that's why it's not favorable always to smoke it in a bowl.

3. To answer your question, yes you can just smoke it in a pipe or bong, you just need a screen with a little patty of hash on it and smoke it normally.

4. what if i dont have any screens?

and in your guys opinion, which do u prefer? is hash nice to try for a change?

its either hash, or a dank ass sativa strain

5. Hash all the way. Smoking some hash as we speak!

6. Any time i have the chance to buy good hash i take it. If its good hash your thinking of buying then go for it!!! Hash is amazing for a treat once in a while. The way i think of it when buying hash it if its 20$ for say a gram would it be worth buying the 2 g's of pot(im in canada) or the 1g of hash thats how i kinda determine the quality of course after asking to try a bit to make sure its good.

7. Buy it, will be the best decision you make. Smoked a keif + hash blunt, with some white widow. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was good:smoke:; yes bold worthy!

8. For hash I would recommend a concentrate bowl and a glow rod! Best way IMO

9. Nah man, if you've got the money, just buy some good dank- its gonna be covered in the trichomes that make up most of hash. Then use your 4 peice grinder (if you don't have one GET ONE) to seperate the bigger grinds from the keif...just go thru your bag, or two bags... collect up a whole nice of your own batch, and make some yourself!
    You're gonna pay a premium price for other people to make your hash, and since it's pretty simple, DIY and save!

10. id get the hash but you need a screen for bongs and pipes so it doesnt get sucked down. maybe a hash doobie.

11. personally i dont like hash, but people have other opionions.... so try it 2 see if you'll like it

12. Ehh... just thought I would stop by again... and say: Fuckin buy hash!!! It's amazing, and it will knock you on your ASS

13. I love hash, but in my opinion, it's better to smoke it with some bud (or tobacco if you smoke cigs)....too hard to get it to burn nicely by itself.