To be or not to be....high.

Discussion in 'General' started by johnwilkesbooth, Mar 23, 2011.

1. My friend John has shown some interest in smoking. So my friend Mike, John, and I decided to plan a day to smoke and skate(board). So when we finally went off to smoke, he said no. And I'm not the pressuring kind of guy, so when he said no I just said okay. But then he wanted me to blow smoke in his face so he could maybe get a contact high.

We were smoking Lemon Kush.

He later told me that he wishes that he smoked.

So should me and him arrange another session? I don't want to corrupt the poor kid, but I know he'd like it and it'd make us better friends because we are crazy normally when we're together and it'd be crazy to imagine how we'd be high as shit.

2. Tell your friend to man the fuck up.

3. i never pressure people either. id say arrange another time and if he doesnt want to he doesnt want to. just remind him what happened last time. but dont b like remeber what happened last time u were bein a pussy. just be like yo im not pressurin ya but remeber what happend last time. always add in the its up to u man

4. you arent corrupting them if they ask dude. Let alone smoking weed isnt corrupting anyone

5. Oh I know weed isn't corrupting physically. I meant like, socially. Like with his family. This kids mom yells at him if there are crumbs on his floor. She'd probably legit murder him if there was pot.

6. I like your style, bud. Haha.

7. But im sure he knows that too, and is obviously choosing to deal with the consequences if he gets caught haha. If someone asked me to get them high, and i did, then they got in trouble and blamed me.... i would never speak to them again

8. Haha true true. So I'll just set up a sesh soon and we'll see how that all goes. Thanks for the advice.