Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all you joint rollers out there!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by burns420, Mar 20, 2009.

1. THe price of rolling papers is going to double or even triple in somecase as of April 1st from what i understand about the new federal tax on cigs to pay for poor kids health care. In addition for all of yall that smoke cigs in addition to the recent price increase starting april 1st there will be another dollar increase. The government is trying to phase out tobacco by making it to much money to afford. Let me know what yall think.

2. I just bought a pack today in Michigan and it was $8. I cant fucking imagine paying $9. Im quitting.

3. yeah man it really sucks that the gov can control us like this. They are even taxing tobacco filter and what not so you cant even roll your own for cheap any more

4. i dont smoke cigarettes

but when weed is legal, hows the prices for it gonna be?

they gonna try to phase out weed by makin it too much to afford?

5. i would imagine so if they willing to sacrifice one of americas biggest cash crops im sure they would tax weed heavily in order to regulate it.

6. ya april first is when all tobbacco related products go up so cigs cigars papers blunt wraps loose leaf tobbacco its all going up not a very funny april fools joke

7. That is why I want then to fully decrim and not legalize.

8. they'll probably legalize it then, for that purpose. ???

9. I bought a pack of 1 1/4 slowing burning zig zags a few days ago and they were only like a dollar or two.

10. a day will come when people start to grow their own tobacco i think..

11. Growing tobacco requires more work then it's worth. The tobacco crop has to be cycled. When I was growing it, we had to cycle out fields and grow on different locations so that we would not overwork the soil. It's pretty demanding. Seeing that mature golden leaf was always a nice thing.

12. WHAT?? No way is the goverment trying to phase out tobaco. The gov makes so much from tobaco and w/ bad economy the gov wants our money, So why would they try to get rid of such a large amount of money? There increasing it b/c they know people who smoke cigs and papers will still buy them no matter how bad they get. (ecspecially to pepople who are addicted to ciggs)

13. in addicted to cigs and i quit a week ago after smoking for 2 years half a pack aday. just cant afford them no more so the gov got one person to quit

14. Is that only in America and all that side of the atlantic or all over the world?

15. What does that mean, 5-6 dollars for a pack of rolling papers? I'd rather just get a pack of rillos.

16. just buy a good amount of zig zags..if you buy like 50 packs its about 75 cents a pack

either way ima have to stock up
    cant even afford my cigarettes, much less pay 4$ for a pack of zigs

17. i dont smoke cigs but i do roll joints and this is bullshit! Not gonna work in my opinion, good thing ima get a vape anyways fuck the police! lol

18. Yeah we talking GB too?

19. i really dont know you can google search it though

20. Only in the US as far as I know, how much do they cost in the UK?