Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all you blunt smokers out there..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by neff, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Only if...

[​IMG]

2. Flavoured Blunts, love them if thats what your on about. You can get jamacian rum, Ice tea, blueberry and raspberry, apple, Blackcurrant and Chocolate flavoured blunts in this shop called bass division

Check out the website man, http://www.bassdivision.com/ I live by that shop haha

3. yo man is that shit real i use games to roll my blunts and grape would be great im gettin sick of the flavors they got out now

4. I could care less about flavored blunts, but a grape game..? wow

5. I'm all about Original Swisher Sweets... :D

6. grape games? daymmm

7. Games > Dutches any day... they roll better, burn longer, and the leaf is a lot easier to take off

I would love to have an alternative to buying a grape dutch like this that isnt a wrap

8. Hmmm, you guys must have never heard of REAL cigar companies.

Try rolling a blunt with $20 cigars like Ghurka, Cohiba, or Zino. It'll be the most exotic, clean tasting blunt you've ever had.

9. SWISHERS!! thats pretty much what we got around here everything else is dry and stale

10. GARCIA Vega in the house!

11. BAY AREA!!!!! STAND UP!!!! All we smoke around here is swishers cause they are always the freshest and this includes optimos since they are made by swisher. I like these flavors in this order; regular, strawberry, peach, grape, chocolate, and tequila(everyone else i know hates the tequila). I get the chocolate and tequila ones on the random and I also have to roll up a garcia vega every couple of months :hello:

12. I cant stand swishers in blunts... Every time I smoke one it tastes like chemical, and the wrap completely overpowers the taste of the bud. Not to mention swishers put that shitty cancer paper in the cigars.

13. i disagree... ive rolled a 7g blunt with a Cusano 18 and 5g blunts with other expensive cigars, and its kinda gross... theres too much tobacco... i prefer grape optimos if i have to smoke a blunt...

14. oh yeah i used to do royal blunt wraps too but they were fuckin me up so i stopped. it was all bout sour apple, blueberry, passion fruit, wet mango, and purple haze

15. #16 Wrecked, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009

Like I said, REAL cigar brands like Ghurka, Cohiba, or Zino. They have thinner maduro leaves, with are VERY sturdy, and will not rip as easily as others.

And your statement doesn't make sense... There is no tobacco in a blunt unless you put it in there. Its called a MADURO LEAF, its not even tobacco, doesn't even taste like tobacco, doesn't burn like tobacco, which is why we roll blunts with it.

16. all about the original Swisher Sweet rillos. I don't like flavored blunts unless I'm smoking mids, or just to mix it up once every blue moon...er red moon.

17. #18 burns420, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009
    you guys ever seen them clear cyclone wraps they come in a bunch of flavors and come with a packing stick they are also prerolled ive used them once or twice the like mouth peice on it is what is flavored and the taste kind of lingers after you take a hit also it burns pretty slow it actually went out on me a couple of time overall there a fun thing to try.

[​IMG]

18. Yea, prerolled ones are sick, but they are only good if you plan on rolling with A LOT of weed. If you only have like .5, those things are useless, lol.

19. peachWhite Owl, YO!