Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*To All US Pot Smokers! The Lowdown On How We Kick It In London!*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MoeGreene, Jul 28, 2009.

1. To everyone who enjoys the huge toke of a freshly rolled joint!

The Uk is quite different in terms of how we acquire our special little plant; firstly the prices. In most of London the prices stay the same regardless of quality "Headies, Mids etc." Around £20 (about $32) for a 1/8, £40 (about $60) for a 1/4, £60 Half-O, and ounces go for around £120-210 depending on quality. If some fool trys to tell you different then he is getting bumped himself! LOL.

Anyways the quality of dank that comes through here is surprisingly good; all you need to know is where to look or a good connection. To be honest it took me around a few months til i found a dealer who was straight and always had banging dank. What im trying to say is round here is mostly the same as the states in terms of smoking herb, quality and i didnt see many UK posts so i will be posting pics of my nugs as soon as i get a cam :smoking:

The main strains ive got mostly would have to be original cheese (clones) , Kush, Silver Haze, Orange Bud (smells like sweet oranges) ermmm and we get this dank that is just named "Dutch" im supposing its an import.

:wave: anyways im pretty baked right now so ile post some more stuff again, :smoking::D