To all the people trying to get at me for BoroMarket invites read this.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Just619, May 18, 2011.

1. #1 Just619, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    This is from the head admin from Boro Market. I am getting multiple pm's per day at times asking for invites. Unless I know you personally I just don't feel comfortable throwing out my invites and my reputation on the line.

"The invite system has been created for several reasons... The whole TORO dilemma pretty much spread word about this site like a wild fire, it was posted on many other sites and lets just say bringing in the wrong types of people (not reading the rules, posting discussing illegal things, non payers ect.)

Now, i have also heard alot of people trying to buy or bribe in for an invite, and already caught one person doing that who perm. banned for doing so...

So i just want to make this clear for everyone... The invite system is to prevent the following...

1. People who have been banned rejoining
    2. Making sure everyone who joins is aware we take the rules seriously and will have consequences if they do not follow them.
    3. And of course avoiding scammers/thieves from joining.

Anyone caught bringing in a member who has been banned will have their account closed.
    Anyone bringing in members not following the rules will be held responsible for who they invite.
    Anyone bringing in a scammer/thieve will have all of their information publicly posted as an accomplice.

The invites are only for people you KNOW for a fact will be good additions to the community.....

-------------------------------
    STARTER ACCOUNTS

Yes, this will limit many who could be good additions to the community but we have a solution for that.... In a few weeks we will be creating a "starter account" which will have more restrictions than a bronze account and ONLY be obtainable by giving a deposit to BoroMarket (amount not yet determined) which will be refunded once they gain some feedback and show they have read and can follow instructions. This account will also have a different color name so they stand out and you know who you are dealing with.... This will be the ONLY account obtainable to anyone without an invite and these members will be monitored very closely....

More information and details about the starter accounts will be posted in the coming weeks, in the mean time it's invites only..."

2. i honestly think its a good idea...and i really like the idea of a starter account!

will a user with a starter account be able to make purchases?