Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To All The Ones Who Smoke Resin....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Germs069, Jun 4, 2013.

1. resin is nasty, i wouldnt smoke that, id rather go without. smokin resin is fiendish and makes u look like a crackhead.

2. Lol but sometimes i do think that sometimes. But not if you clean your piece then smoke a ball of it. Bam you got a clean pipe, oh wait your outta weed thats why you cleaned me cuz you were bored and now you got some thc in a ball.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I like getting all dirty with res. It reminds me of how nasty the thing I'm doing is :lol:

4. yup, getting high makes you a crackhead.

5.  no, i didnt say getting high makes u a crackhead i said smoking RESIN makes u LOOK like a crackhead learn to read 

6. i will smoke it. i mean it can't kill me right? lol it's just weed basically. that coca-cola will probably do more damage to ya than resin could. if i'm out of weed but still got some kief i'll make a nice resin ball and roll it around in kief. smoke it. get baked. 

7. Wtf thiss is grass city and resin is part of our grass and always will be. so why are people hatin on it. Man il put resin ontop of my bud that creates resin. Why wouldn't you smoke all of what you grew/paid for.

Ill be back in an hour or so
    I'm going to where the pretty flowers grow

8. #28 Tree Burner, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    I haven't smoked resin in quite some time but back when I didn't have money to blow on weed I would smoke resin. It got me high and I only smoked it rarely. I'm not going to sit there and scrape my pipe for an hour to collect some resin.

9. Its bad for you so fuuuuuck that.
    Sometimes it's unavoidable if you got a dirty pipe. They're annoying as fuck to clean.

10. Resin and bong water I like both when I have weed or not. Bong water that isn't too nasty over crushed ice ....now that's refreshing to me!

11. Bong water?

Lolwut

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #32 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013

Yea it is not a good idea.I mean look at the stuff, its clearly awful to have in your lungs, just because you heat it up and smoke it doesnt mean its form is much changed from how you see it in or outside of the bong. It will look that same way as it coats your lungs, and cause you serious health issues. Ever notice how shitty your lungs and throat feel after smoking some resin? 

13. I don't know why y'all are hating on resin. I love the taste, the smell, and it gets you super blown. Plus you can't be too picky when you're in dry times.

14. I'll never understand when people say resin gets you super baked... Last time I smoked it it gave me a shitty high for half an hour followed by a headache... And yes it was all from dankity dank. Not worth the hassle or shitty taste/harshness to me.

15. never actually smoked resin, how abouts would you collect it? scrape out your pipe? 

16. #36 Nugagerube, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Smoking resin gets you high. Smoking resin makes you look like a crackhead. Therefore, getting high makes you look like a crackhead. Learn to think.

Or go read some Aristotle, then maybe you'll understand.

17. Smoking resin gets you high. Smoking resin makes you look like a crackhead. Therefore, getting high makes you look like a crackhead. Learn to think.

Or go read some Aristotle, then maybe you'll understand.

</blockquote>
    Lolwut?

Men's Uggs makes someone warm. Men's Uggs makes someone look douche-y. Does being warm makes someone a douche?

I need more clarification on the transitive relation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yup, that works. However it is all clearly opinion and not entirely true at all. I was making a joking about him saying that. I dont mean it. and it cant be a syllogism, because it is not true. I was just assuming those statements were true.

Now, did you really need clarification? :rolleyes:

19. Resin ball ready to firee

-Stayupp g

Attached Files:

20. Fire ball! the smoke looks nice

-Stayupp g

Attached Files: