To All The nice Guys Out There Struggling With Females

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JEI3US, Jun 11, 2014.

1. #1 JEI3US, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    If your a nice guy and you feel like you can't get girls don't sweat it there really is someone out there for you. I know this because I went through that.

I was the guy that thought all hope was lost and for a while I can say that it was a great time in my life because I separated my mind off women and began focusing on myself, my interests, and just enjoying the single life. I think a lot of times we obsess over wanting that love and affection that by doing so we become desperate as a result we become girl repellent and just kill our chances of hooking up.

My finest moments with females came when I wasn't looking to hook up and especially when not making the effort to pick them up. A small and simple conversation will go a loooooooong way, and it could be a conversation about anything. When I met my girlfriend I think we started talking about crochet or some shit pointless but I held a conversation and that's all that matters because what girls want is a guy they can talk to and feel comfortable with and everything else falls into place. The hugging, the kissing, the cuddling, the sex.

Being a nice guy is not a bad thing but when the time comes you have to be ready to make it known what it is that you want and go get it/do it. If we don't or wait to long we end up in the friendzone and we all know how Shitty that is. Also a little advice and I know we have all heard this but be yourself seriously there is nothing worse than a fake individual trying to be someone they are not. Being yourself and being different is what truly makes you attractive to the opposite sex.

And guys don't ask for phone numbers that shit is outdated and cliche as Fuck. If you have business cards give her that with your cell phone written in pen or write it down on a napkin and give her that. Asking for a number shows a bit of insecurity whereas if you give her your number it shows assertiveness like your telling her "hey I like you so here's my number call if you want if not whatever, life goes on". Its the little things like these that guys do differently from most basic dudes out there that will make a woman remember who you are. Good luck peeps I love all of you peace and love!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 9
  2. Excuse me ma'am, I do appreciate that conversation we had on crochets n shit. Here's my card.
    Wink wink

• Like Like x 12
  3. i just started thinking about it a different way..
    yea i get friend zoned a lot, but damn i got some good friends out of it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck females and fuck love.

Useless things in life.

Time and time again I am shown what women really are and what they really want.

• Like Like x 5
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Y-CSQor5s

chrous sums it up lol

but for real OP knows what he's talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  6.  Sometimes a 'nice' person is not nice at all, but is just serving an agenda to get pussy.

Ive learned that I was being a total asshole creep, the whole time I thought I was nice, but i was just being a poor-spirited doormat.

Just be a man.  that's it.    Seriously.  Studies have shown that women find a strong-willed secure man sexy.  

• Like Like x 4
  7. so sad the games we all play, when in reality, its better to understand eachother for who we are and find somebody who accepts that. we are all brought into this world with an idea of how things are supposed to be, not the way they really are.  i think thats what blinds us all. there is someone for everyone, unfortunately most of the time we want who is not good for us. in the end, NICE GUY will meet NICE GIRL. 

• Like Like x 3
  8. ima tell you like this, g....you aint gonna get shit outta life if being 'nice' is all youve got goin for you. an 9 times outta 10, being 'nice' aint no different than plain regular human fuckin civility. it's all a crock to make you feel better. everyone wants that 10/10 partner, lets not bullshit one another here ok.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 loopster, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2014
    Plumbers have the same lifestyle
    They fish and fanaggle their hands through all sorts of shit

Sooner or later they do find a diamond ring

Takes some time but it happens

Believe me you want the women to have enough self respect to not open her legs for any douche by mere play of words

Nice guys finish who cares if it's first or last

Not every human is civil

You cannot be nice about EVERYTHING, that would get fucking old and you would be lying to yourself so it is a crock

Editing this post caused me to think that some guys just don't understand the meaning of "nice" when it comes to women.

Treating the individual the way they want it I think better defines nice in this situation

10. yeah its like weighing out on a balance beam scale... me n my niggas always joke about it.. its like you want a girl in your life, but then again you wanna be single n just smoke weed all the time and not give a fuck about nothing but endless oppertunities you may have had to pass by settling down and having kids... eeeek not for me, at least yet...

tony montana has it right.. in this country you gotta make your money.. and when u get the money you get the power, then you get the women....

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not true at all.   Here's are examples of what isnt being nice:

#1- opening doors for women; Sure, it's polite, but not nice, and often viewed as patronizing unless you do it for other people in front of her.

#2- Buying her shit, paying for the meal-  Not nice, simply expected in our society.

Here are examples of what IS being nice:

#1- Helping others in trouble.

#2- Listening and making an actual attempt to comfort, and expecting nothing in return

Im very kind-hearted by nature towards all individuals, but i dont do it to score.  the problem is, people are being nice to score, and that sets off red flags instantly.  This is why women often date total jerks, because as ive mentioned several times before, they're the least hypocritical, and when they DO display kindness, it's amazing to women.

Just be yourself, even if that means you're an asshole IRL.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh is that gonna get me a woman?

• Like Like x 2
  13. No.  

• Like Like x 1
  14. ^Then I guess I'm totally fucked.

15. females alll love a donkey kong punch in the face

just do that you'll be nice and mean at the same time

• Like Like x 3
  16. It does suck that you can't be yourself if your personality is to be "nice" (been there done that) but thats just how nature works.  Women are attracted to dominant confident males who take charge and aren't into "feelings" as much as they are.  Its just a fact of life.  It's in our DNA for procreation and there's nothing you can do about it.  Life wants and will continue to advance with or without your seed, it doesn't matter how you "feel" about it. 

• Like Like x 1
  17. you guys should check out /r9k/ or chateau heartiste, find yourself among nothing but like minds.

18. what matters is, despite the truth you have written. It doesn't mean you have to stop being who you are. sometimes life puts a nice guy in an environment full of bad people. i can see how its easy to believe that you have to conform. In reality there is someone out there for everyone, someone who's ready to fall in love with you just the way you are. Unfortunately, we are just too busy changing ourselves that we might miss that person. it is possible to be nice and bad at the same time. you just need the perfect timing and balance.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Good thing I'm a total asshole. I still do normal things like help a girl out with any physical stuff or listen to them but just being honest about your opinions and not fronting is what girls like. Everyone loves the friendly asshole.
    There are girls out there looking for a nice guy, and honestly they're the ones that are wifey material usually. But who wants that..?

20. #20 Sunny Jim, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
    Being "nice" will absolutely get you laid (if that's all you're after), as long as you're also forward about your interest. Women expect men to pursue them, you just have to be able to take no for an answer without it bruising your ego. Also don't pretend to be someone you're not. If you're broke and can't afford to go out, say you're broke and can't afford to go out. Don't bullshit.