To all of the bored people out there...

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenJo, Jul 25, 2008.

1. What is your favorite drink-of-choice? I miss surge a lot so I'm a fiend for Mello Yello. Anyone remember surge?

2. Surge was AWESOME. Vault ain't bad though...

3. I could go for a cup of coffee about now, or a sunkist.

4. faygo is the shit

5. I've tried vault. I didn't like the after-taste, though... I think I was expecting it to be more like Surge.:cool:

6. Whiskey, water, coffee, is all i ever drink except for the occasional Guinness.

7. doesn't faygo come in grape? i think i've had it... and it was pretty bad-ass.

8. i live in Boston and they do not sell Mello Yello in any stores around here. i've never even seen a can in real life.

9. wow. i've heard it was like that all up north. if you ever make it to the south-east, i'd recommend trying it. i have never not been around mello yello.

did you ever have surge?

10. i've never seen faygo either, just heard about it from icp

11. What's all this faygo talk??? Never heard of such a thing.

12. Fuck yeah! I personally think that Vault is just repackaged Surge tho, It taste only slightly different to me, also I haven't seen melow yellow since I was a wee lad. Plenty of faygo up here, I guess cuz there are tons of juggalo's in IL.
    Right now Vault is my drink of choice above all others tho.

13. ha, i remember picking up faygo from...shit whats the name of that really gothy store everyone went to? from what i remember it was pretty good, kinda like imitations of allready existing flavors of soda...icp style.

id love some coffee right about now but i need cigs with coffee and my lungs are all fucked up right now soo...

14. Hot Topic? or maybe spencers.....those are the two kinda gothy stores in my neck of the woods.

15. Dr.Pepper for me, I had 4 cases in my house last week, but now I'm down to one
    Faygo Grape is the shit
    vaguely remember Surge, but don't remember trying it
    haven't had Mellow Yellow in years, but I'm going to Florida in August, I'll get a case or two

16. around me faygo is at every corner store or gas station and they have like every flavor for only 1$

17. Jack Daniels is a pretty good drink.

18. ya jack and coke yum

19. Mountain Dew.....

definately.

20. That sounds about right.