Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all new smokers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by viper11smith, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I will tell you that what viper11smith has said is nonsense.

High school:
    Non-stoner= I think I got 1.0-1.7 GPA
    Everyday Stoner= 3.2-3.8
    In my non-stoner days: I had easier classes and cheated on more homework then I did by myself.
    Stoner, I didn't miss one homework, don't cheat, and with weed I have the ability to relax after school. I also did not have to change my schedule at all. I got 95% of homework done in class.

Now you tell me which path is better?

2. OP is weak minded.

3. affects everyone differently

4. So, how much did you get paid for posting this thread? I smoked everyday and sometimes all day when my schedule is clear. I'm currently a senior in HS (18) and in college finishing up my emt classes. I also have a part-time job as a cashier. My teachers love me and I work hard. I can even meditate for a good 5 mins. :D

Its all about your priorities and how you set them. The only addiction I struggled with was video games lol. Thanks for letting me rant. I'm bored.

But if you want to get addicted, get a MFLB. All day, everyday. :)