To all heroin users, what was it that made you shoot up horse the first time?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Stoned, Jun 10, 2009.

1. It's something I've never understood when there are so many deaths from it per year and the media potrays it as ruining a huge amount of lives. I myself would never shoot heroin, as I've watched too many things like Requiem for a Dream and Trainspotting and every user or ex user I've ever talked to about it says it's the devil manifested in substance form. So, out of interest, what made you try it the first time?

By the way this is an open minded thread. I am not condemning you, but am merely asking out of interest, so please don't start trolling me for whatever reason in your reply.

2. I wanted to feel the rush. First time I IV'd was this morning. I've got half a bag of dope left and I'm going to IV it in a little while. Basically, I am 100% unbiased against the use of all drugs and all routes of administration. I'm a scientist man, I just enjoy researching stuff. BTW, it helps that I can only get dope mailed to me from a friend every few months so as long as the sistuation stays the same there is no possible way for me to become addicted.

3. Good luck :)

4. All I have to say is I'm probably one of the most open minded people you would meet and if I had the chance I'd snort/smoke Horse in a heart beat, but I wouldn't boot it. Intravenous needle injection just isn't for me.

5. personally injection is a little scary to me, i'm not too fond of needles, but i'd actually love to try it and feel the rush.

6. Just said fuck it.

7. Not true you can always buy opium seeds grow them take the opium, extract morphine and convert to heroin.

It doesn't take a chemist either.

8. hahahahah well said.

also u get a crazy rush of euphoria, and u dont need as much to get you high as you would snorting it, so its more cost effective.

9. I had smoked it for about 3 months. Some people I knew shot up and I was curious and asked if they could do the deed to me. Only tried it a few times, stopped after a nasty incident. Just wasn't for me...

10. what was the nasty incident if i may ask?

11. Why would you NOT want to IV heroin? :p
    Oh yeah, because you have'nt done i yet *slap on the head*

12. The truth, +rep

13. I don't have any big veins in my arm so it was really hard to shoot up. I ended up shooting up in my wrist in a tiny veign. I don't know if I missed or what, but there was a fat quarter sized bubble on my wrist that felt like a bee sting. It was swollen and hurt for a week or 2 and finally went away. Never again

14. you missed man, you only get bubbles if it misses thats y when you IV pull back on the needle a lil to make sure blood comes out then inject that shit

Honestly i tried it after falling in love with perk 30's and wanted a better cheaper high. Ive only ived 2 times but man is it bomb:hello:

15. i think that should be the definition of Meth.

never tried it. but would like too. i couldnt IV though. i would have to smoke.

16. The rush from smoking is bomb anyway. Did you know that Jerry Garcia only smoked heroin the whole time he was addicted?

17. wow i didnt even know jerry was addicted to heroin....and i call me self a dead fan....:eek:

18. you dont have to shoot to do heroin

19. Yeah, I figured I missed. However I did register before shooting. I think it was in and somehow slipped out in the middle of the process.

20. wahts the difference between meth and heroin?
    i thought they were completely different.

and whats the feeling like?
    like cocaine? is it just SUPER euphoric for like 20 min?