Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tnt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RedheadWonder, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Taste:Fruity taste. Tastes good!

Looks:Very green leaves, with little orange hair clusters. White crystals everywhere. DENSE.

Smell:Super dank smell, very strong.

High:Stoned, good feeling high, will put you to sleep if you lay down, gets your thoughts and imagination running.

Rating: 10/10

Attached Files:

2. Lucky duckling

3. damn... definitely not 10/10 imo but looks like a good bud to roll up in a jay or blunt. Bong it who cares. How much it run you man? Looks like the the high mids-low dank my friend gets and used to sell it to my friends and i until we realized his weed SUCKT and we all knew where to get better shit, just went to him because he was the most convenient. It was 25/half eighth too... i was wasting my money on shitty weed :eek:

4. im not too picky on my weed. my supplier always either has medical or really dank homegrown stuff. I got 2 grams of this TNT for $30.