TMV or something else?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GiantBones, Aug 6, 2016.

1. This is one of two auto Jack Herer seeds I've been growing. Right from the time it germinated it's had strange mottled leaves and stunted growth. It caught up in the end but the new leaves all have this strange pattern on them. I came across an article that described TMV which sounds pretty nasty so I'm keen to identify whether that's what it is as I'll need to dispose of the plant if so.

[​IMG]

This is the other one, which as you can see doesn't have the same mottled effect.

[​IMG]

Any thoughts/ideas?

2. Genetics are strange things. I would just let it grow and see how she turns out. What do you have to lose?

Sent from Cannabis Heaven

3. If it is , I 'd toss it before you infect the good plant .

4. Well until I can figure out what it is I think I will hook it out; if it is TMV I don't want it affecting the others. I'll put it on the window sill in a different room for now... it's pretty bright in there as there's a window on the two walls that get all the sun so should get enough sunlight. If new growth evens out then I might pop it back in with the others. It doesn't look too bad other than the weird leaves so might as well give it some sort of chance!