TITS OR ASS ??? That IS the Question.....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hashmouf, Jan 10, 2008.

1. OK so I like big tits just like every man, But if a girl aint got no ASS I am not as attracted to her as much as a girl with smaller titties and a bigger ASS. So I geuss I am an Ass man.

So I was just wondering how many of my fellow GC Blades either Male or Female, If you had to choose what feature would you rather have in a Woman , Big Tits or Big Ass ????

2. I like my women with huge toes and a hint of a smirk in their every day grimace.

3. Damn it....:D

4. Ass. I love a girl with a nice big booty. Not a nasty, fat, gigantic ass, but a real nice, firm, ass :D Mmm Mmm Mmmmmmm. lol

Big booty beezies for me, yezzur.

I like my girls with some nice medium size breasts. I guess I'm not one of the kids guys who thanks the biggest breasts win. THey gotta be perky, nice big handfuls, and jus shaped nice and shit. Idk though, it's the eyes that get me. Then the ass :devious:

5. Im a booty guy too, <3 that shit.

6. I agree with every word.:yummy:

7. That being said, its time to re-dose and crash :)

Night homie, good thread btw :D

Gotta call my beezies first though, get em over here before work in the morning. Oh, and they fit the description of my last post :p

I love beautiful women haha

8. Aight playa you do yo thang, smack the booty one time for me :D Have good night.

9. sometimes im an ass man, other times im a tits man. changes around

10. I don't like a big ass as much as a shaped or firm one, and as far as tits, I also prefer not too big. It's all gotta be in at least some decent proportion. :p

11. ass. i love me a girl with a fine ass. tits i could careless. even small tits are ok, i think gignormous titties are disgusting though.

12. ass...nuff said

13. the way i see it is if i had to make one of them as flat as possible, which one would it be. i hate flat asses but not as much as i hate flat chest. whenever i see a flat chested girl, it makes me think she's some lil girl. damn, now that i think about it. i love ass tho. tough decision.

14. I love titts to me I feel i can do more with titts

15. gotta go with both man, she needs proportion, its like if shes got medium titties, i dont want her to look like a weeble wobble cuz of an elephant ass yah kno?
    i miss my old girl man...shes was just rite for me!!

16. tghas what im sayin. I dont want her walkin funny cuz her ass is TOO big, Ill have to get a pic of one of my beezies ass and show ya what I mean. lol :D

and tits, it all depends, i know wanna get knocked out my a big out bouncin titty haha but they gotta be big enough the titty fuck and def gotta be firm and perky :D

17. couldnt have said it better my self. i love ass.

18. QFT....:smoking::smoking:

19. This is like somebody asking me whether I like sativas or indicas better. I reply with "both", the best of both worlds. Hybrids. So it's the same with my women. They need a little bit of both haha. But then again for me marijuana and women are the same.....I only like the bomb ones :D.