Tis a sad day

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by logan20519, Apr 24, 2012.

1. So I get home vape a small trench then go to sleep. I must of left my launch box out and my dad wakes me up and says he's taking It. Tis a sad sad day indeed

2. Tis a happy day that there is one less of those in the world. not vapes in general they are great, the MFLB.

3. Tell him he owes you $100 minimum, and about $2000 in savings on weed. Or hint to him the best thing he can do to teach you a lesson is bust the screen on you. Fake a few tears then send the remains in for warranty replacemnt and be smarter next time.

4. Dude whats with the hate? I've been partaking for years and I have no problem with them. It's just a different tool in my buzz arsenal. It works if you are bright enough to understand how. I have a feeling you don't have a clue.

5. when used properly, the mflb is an amazing device. it just takes longer than a bigger vape.
    its more, organic i guess would be the word. hmmm
    idk.
    theres more physical effort involved. and timing. BUT
    once you get the technique down and your own little way of donig it, its fucking great.
    i was so fucknig skeptical before i bought it. sounded like the dude up there ^^

6. #6 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012

I do not own an MFLB, I own an Arizer V Tower. I just do not like cheap vaporizers, I do not even like the one I have and do not use it. If I had a steady weed connect I would go out and buy a volcano, that is about the only one I like.

Hell I would trade the Arizer I have for an eigth, maybe a quarter, yea a quarter.

7. sick,