tired of waiting

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenScreen, Oct 5, 2006.

1. so ive never tried coke before and i was wanting to try some. i dont know anybody that deals it but this kid i know said he could get me 2 grams for 60 bucks. he isnt a dealer but apparently he knows somebody that is. so i give him 30 bucks and tell him ill give him the rest when he gets it for me. anyways, that was all over 3 weeks ago and i still havent gotten shit. i asked him about it a couple times and whenever i asked he told me hed get it that weekend but he never did. im tired of waiting and startin to think he lied about it. id much rather get the coke then get my money back but this is just ridiculous. anybody got ideas

2. 60 bucks for an eighth of coke? Dude, the guy's bullshitting out his ass.

3. did i say eighth. i meant 2 grams, sorry

4. Oh... well it still sounds like he's taking you for a bit of a ride...

Here in the UK a gram of coke costs 40 quid which is more than 60 bucks anyway...

30 bucks a gram? I suggest you should probably try get your money back straight away.

I don't know your relations with this kid but it sounds a bit dodgy.

5. 60 for 2 grams still does kinda sound like some bullshit. I find that most g's are 50-60 dollars depending on potency. I think you got your answer after 3 weeks. The dude jacked you or is at least trying.

6. dude i would whoop that kids ass

30 bux is a lot to lose

at least to me it is, to me thats a half 8th and 5 double cheeseburgers

7. yeah knock him the fuck out, and then ask for your money back. i think you got jacked bro. i know of bunch of guys that go around doing that shit. good luck

8. ive known this kid for like 5 years thats the only reason i trusted him in the first place. were not buddies or anything but we talk every once in a while. im gonna try to get my money back this weekend. i dont think ill have to much of a problem but if he refuses im getting more than my money. im not particularly looking forward to trying to find a coke dealer though

9. A gram for $30 would be pretty hooked up. They usually run for $35-$45.

But seriously, coke is a waste of money. Dont ever buy it, just try it if someone has it.

10. 40 for an eighth is what i can get. but if you want to try it bad then go fo izit