Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tired of paranoid people?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChieferKeyah, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I've smoked for 5 years perfusely and never had a paranoid high. I'm tired of people I've toked with getting paranoid and ish. Get some self control and remember, dont panic, that last part is for all you paranoid potheads.

Oh yeah, how do y'all feel about these individuals.

2. GOOD GOD THANK YOU.

I was only paranoid when I was younger and we used to smoke when my parents were home in my room lol.

Edit: There's nothing wrong with safe stoning (eyedrops, perfume, not traveling far with bud) but I can't stand when people think everyone passing by your hotbox car is out to call the cops and get your arrested for a roach.

3. I don't think you can judge paranoid people man, not everyone's mind is and has grown the same. It can sound easy just "not to panic/stress" for you but you cannot understand how people feel and what is the control they have over this aspect of their mind.

4. I hate to say it but here it goes....

I don't think everyone should smoke.

As much as I hate to say this, it's because of people who can't handle it. Like people who are too paranoid or trip the fuck out.

Some people get paranoid because of their responsibility or situation. Like people with strict parents or who get drug tested

5. Only paranoia I have is when I smoke some of that Y2K

6. It's a real buzzkill when other people lose their cool.

7. Yeah dude if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen, and if you cannot control your own mind you should be professionally examined.

8. #8 The Golden Spiral, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    not just paranoid people. but people that are retarded when it comes to weed and like it's not even their first times.
    damn is people stupid haha :)

but i agree, bud is not for everybody. to each their own

9. Yea man, if you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch haha.

10. Yeah, this is why i used to hate driving my friends to smoke in my car, because they were all paranoid as shit. everytime they see someone they freak out and want to move, even when then person cant see us and is like 500m away.

11. I mnow what you mean bri

12. It's definitely annoying to hang with people who freak out automatically. It's understandable if something weird happens (e.g. you just bought something and a cop starts riding your ass in traffic), but I have no patience for the people who take one hit and act like they just ate bad acid.

13. :rolleyes: Another couple of people telling people how to get high by their standards...people react differently...just because they experience some paranoia doesn't mean they're not enjoying the overall experience.

I see people in here relating it to their younger selves...would have been nice if someone told you to fuck off and not have weed anymore eh?
    Maybe these people haven't been having as much, or for as long as you have, and therefore need to get used to it a little more.

I get it, it can be annoying...but you could simply take it as a life lesson that people learn over time, or yknow, don't smoke with them if you can't understand that people react to substances differently.

Try to be more supportive, and stop only thinking of things in terms of how it effects YOUR experience, if you're that concerned by other people, maybe smoke alone.

14. My dude you just gotta say stop being paranoid to the young bulls and don't panic. That's how the old heads taught us and I do the same to those I chief with, but those who refuse to trust those around them and stop having paranois we just cut ties if it gets annoying. I mean its ok to be alert and sometimes a little clueless, but full fledge paranoia is incredibly annoying.

15. I'm with you there, but that's it right - you're more giving support rather than saying "fuck you for being paranoid", that's good.
    I say always do what you can to educate and to make the situation more settled, and if it doesn't work, then yeah maybe they need to consider smoking smaller amounts, and in a "safe zone" of their own.
    Sorry if I misinterpreted your meaning, I was probably somewhat biased by the title and there seemed to be a bit of negativity going on.

16. Paranoia ruins everyon's high. I got high once at a friends house that lived next door to the police station. We were out in the front yard and i just could not relax with all these black and whites pulling in and out. I ruined it for everyone including myself cause I was so paranoid.

17. I don't get paranoid either...however I have tried to help people that do and establishing some techniques was very useful for them

most of it is common sense though and despite what you do, some people still get paranoid.

18. I don't mind the kids who are just worried about their parents finding out or something, but the ones who constantly freak out because they see a cop car or some shit just piss me off and kill my high.

19. Paranoia can definitely be a buzz kill, I get it every now and then. Has more to do with my anxiety more than anything else.

20. I mean it's ok for a person to be a little paranoid, but I hate the people that are always overly paranoid.

I was hanging out with one of my good friends and his college buddy, and we were invited to smoke some weed with one of my best friends from Jr. High (Let me mention he's a hardcore juggalo).

But the Juggalo friend had his face paint on, and was just talking all sorts of juggalo nonsense but it was pretty hilarious. My friend that was invited was even having a good time. But then we had a freaking bowl or two, and my friend got paranoid as fuck :( and didn't want to hang with him anymore, so I had to part ways with my juggalo friend. He wasn't even acting that crazy.