tired all the time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insanedank, Nov 22, 2010.

1. hey guys whats up, i just realized that since ive been getting high everyday that this last semester of college has gone bye and i feel like i didnt learn a thing. I make really good grades but i end up blazed after each and every day and wake up tired for work the next. Is there any way i can eliminate the tiredness of smoking or am i fucked. I cant/wont give up smoking it helps me sleep i have bad adhd and mindchatter. WHAT Do I dO?:(

2. i would take a break from smoking for a month or so. you said you won't quit, so i would only smoke before bed. how much do you smoke daily?

3. i smoke a half gram to a gram a day i only by sinsemilla too :/

4. okay i mean like when do you smoke and how much at those points in your day.

5. Yo I feel every word you just said I always would feel tired too I just took a look at.ky daily.routine added a healthy breakfast.and check how many hours.your getting a sleep idk ok faded but it might not be the weed maybe when your smoking it too I find that if you smoke it real.early.you'll get burnt.out.if.you don't keep.smoking.but maybe not

6. I feel that way when I'm puffing on Indicas.
    My solution is to drink lots of coffee, exercise and improve my diet and sleep schedule.

7. You can improve your health by ceasing smoking and vaporizing instead. The toxins in the smoke can leave you feeling tired and groggy.

Also, since smoking depresses your immune system, you will expend more energy to fight off sicknesses. Perhaps this impacts your tiredness?

8. Save the smoking till 4:20. Smoke high-grade sativas (less of a couch lock). Smoke a bit less if you start early on. Don't eat too much while being high. Weed does make a lot of people tired, I'd say you just need to get 'used' to it.

But toking 24/7 is bound to make your tired, you should just cut back :)

9. i smoke every day and also find this happening - i get too tired now, not a nice BLASTED feeling.

You need a tolerance break. If you dont want to take one, like me, then as someone mentioned above - vape! It makes a big difference. You will get tired, but not groggy, or wake up feeling heavily burnt out. Its much clearer. Also, as someone mentioned too, encourage a healthy diet. I juice organic vegetables and fruit throughout the day every day now, its perfect.