Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. experience?

2. I've been hiding my pipe and my green in the back of my closet in a sock and then in a small box. I dont like my hiding spot cause the more i use my pipe them ore my closet smells, does anyone have any ideas of a better spot i could hide my stuff and a way to keep the pipe from smelling so much...also i dont have a ps2 it sounds like a good idea but any others??

3. Might want to try moving it around, under a dressor, back of a ps2, in a vcr, and roll it up in a baggie and spray your area down with spray

4. Whenever me and my friends cruise and hotbox blunts I always wear my hoodie inside out so then you can still be warm and not smell.. Whenever I hug my mom or am by her or whatever I can always hear her tryin to sniff my hoodie to try to catch me up..

5. When i lived with parents i had a lil dog figurine parents bred rotties but Take a Salt or pepper shaker get good top for it put buds in there put in figurine had to work to hollow it out but took like 2 secs or if you got a lamp pick it up some have felty stuff on bottom make insision get sticky velcro put shit in lamp and close hole.

6. the best place to hide your shit is if you have a basement with the tile ceilings is in there

7. i use to hide my shit in a old bookbag in the back of my closet and my dad found it u need to get a better spot if u ask me man cus ur just waitin to get caught really

8. Brings me back to when I first started smokin in my room, used to take like 3-4 tokes n start gettin buzzed and oh no, THE WHOLE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE WEED, UHOH...NO MY MOMS COMIN....guess not:smoking:

Used to get so paranoid, good times though, now i dont even give a dam and dont even open the window half the time

9. naw...wat a do iz put a fan on my open window...so it sux all da smoke outside...den a spray febreeze in ma room...a mean..ma granma knoez a smoke but she don like it n shez alwayz searchin ma room...so a stash ma shyt behind da toilet or in her closet...she never goes in there :D

10. thats exactly what i do. And if you take out the bottom drawer sometimes it just goes to the floor, and gives you a few inches. I hid a bong in my drawer for some time

11. Number 1- Stashing.

ELECTRONICS! If it's electric, your parents aren't gunna touch it, Amps, Speakers, Printers, CD players, Instrument Effects, VCR's Computers. Theres almost always empty space in those, that you can unscrew the thing to get to, or even just open it up. (PS2 is too widely known, say your parents went to this web site they see PS2 stashing)

Floor boards, you got a loose floor board? Thats a good one, but those are hard to find.

You can put small bags inside of pellows, the ones with zippers.

Number 2- The smoking

The out the window with a fan on trick, its pretty good, don't abuse it. Thats how you get caught. Its never a good idea to show up at the same spot all the time, vary it alittle. Scout your neighborhood for smoke spots. Abandoned houses are the best. There is no one answer for the acutual smoking it all depends on your circumstances.

12. back when i lived at home, my parents were STRICT anti-pot parents. and they searched my room. they went through it with a fine-tooth comb. therefore i NEVER smoked in the house. all i had at that time was papers, pot, and a cigar or 2, which was always in the car. i'd roll one up at a buddy's, smoke it there, then keep a gym bag in the car with a change of clothes, body spray, and cologne in it. i'd change, brush my teeth, eyedrops, wash my hands, body spray, cologne, and i was good to go. never got caught for 4 years. now that i got my own place, my neighbors smoke, too, and i blaze all the time, cause they could care less. they tell me they can ALWAYS smell pot coming from downstairs whenever i'm at home. lol.

13. You guys must be able to mask your scent fairly well.
    I was caught within the third time I ever smoked chronic.
    However, I then discovered that nobody ever goes into the attic..

14. is that how you got your grasscity login? :p

my tips? do not think that you can control where the smoke goes, or keep it "contained" - the smallest leaked amount could give you away. instead, try to smoke in conditions that filter out the smoke quickly. i have not tried the "doob tube" method (and haven't had a need to for a long while now), but if it's simply masking the smoke instead of "capturing" it then it will probably not suffice on it's own. for example, i share a condo with roommates who are uncomfortable with cannabis. fortunately enough, my room has 2 windows, each on a different side of the room (my room is on the corner of the house.) opening both windows with a fan going for the duration of and 15 minutes after smoking, plus frebreeze or some other unobtrusive scent (a strong scent may give you away), visine and a quick swig of mouthwash, and you look sober as usual. as always, smoking outside is preferred, as the smoke is carried away automatically and you're not "containing" it anywhere near your house.
    the two biggest things? 1) use common sense, and 2) however used to your routine you are, continue to perfect it and do not become lax in it's enforcement. the smallest things can give you away when you are hiding your smoking from others. always open windows with a fan running, no matter the tempurature, and your room smelling constantly like frebreeze is in and of itself a tad suspicious, in addition to brushing your teeth at odd times. again, this is really all common sense and logical, but don't forget that. sometimes being paranoid that you might get caught helps you when you toke in an unfriendly place :p

holy shit i rambled. a lot of this is just reiterated from before, i know, but if it helps any one person then it was worth it, right? :D

15. If you have the time and want to test if any place in ur house is good for smoking do a simple test.

take an insence stick and burn it wherever u might be smoking for a little bit and come back. if the smells gone then weed will go away as well.

16. i've only smoked once when i wasn't by myself at home, it was when everyone was sleeping. seriously, don't smoke in your room when people are in your home that aren't asleep.

here is my setup:

i have my video card box and my motherboard and other random hardware boxes stacked on this shelf in my room, because i built a new machine in the summer and i have spare shit that came with the hardware in the boxes. So what I do is use my video card box. It fits my light bulb vape which i haven't used more than few times, it has my ghetto foil pipe :cool:, it has a little round tin which has my little baggie full of finely ground weed (i underestimated how fine that coffee grinder would grind those poor buds).

i've only been found out once, when my dad found a five chip like a year ago, i've been modestly secretive since (that time i randomly threw it into a drawer like a retard)

the key is to hide the box somewhere which is not seen, but somewhere which is not looking secretive, because if i were to find a box under my kid's bed or in their closet, i'd open that shit up.

17. Keep everything in your car, hidden well. Where exactly depends on the car. I know it seems like a bad idea to roll with bud in the car, but no cop is gonna search your car unless you seem high at the time or smell. To cover up the smell from smoking indoors (if your house has an alarm like mine) , either invest in a vaporizer, or build a homemade lightbulb vap. Tutorials are all over the internet. The lightbulb isn't the most pleasant smoke, but the smell of vapor goes away after less than an hour. Test it outside first so you know the point at which it begins to burn, which stinks a room up nasty- that's how I got caught, the only time I got caught.

18. haha thats funny:p

19. sorry man but i dont know what you're trying to say:confused:

20. Dude, haha i was reading you guys talk about the ps2. So sure enough i go back there and theres a big ass spot for hiding shit! Damn, what a little cut. Expansion bay saved my ass hahaha