Tips To Not Get Caught By Parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sCaKmY, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Agreed w/ ipack! That'd be fun!

2. Anyone in dorms, invest in closed cell PVC foam weather stripping, Ozium (or ZEP), some Glade, and a towel.

3. i hide all my stuff in my computer case and its easy to get to i have a lil latch on the back it takes max 5 seconds to take off getting everything out and put back on

4. Don't forget to keep your grades up, quickly dropping grades will rouse suspicion.

5. to the guy usin the pillowcase in his closet, what if your parents wonder why you have a pillow case that reeeeks like weed in your closet? or do your parents not go in your room.
    believe it or not, most parents snoop around when you arent there... mine dont luckily. beacuse i've left condom wrappers and shit laying around my room and they didnt say anything... and i KNOW they'd say something if they found them.

6. When I walk in the door, and can tell that they're itching to question what I've been up to, I immediately say 'Out of my way, I have to poop!' and rush to the bathroom. If nothing else, it buys a few minutes to cool down get reoriented.

7. Also, WASH YOUR FRIGGIN HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would be suprised at how much your fingers smell, especially when your smokin' a J.

8. I still live at home, but I'm pretty self sufficient. My mom knows I smokes and shes "okay" with it being that she was a pretty wild child in her days. My dad has no idea, and is mister model citizen. I have a desk area I put together down in the basement that came out really nice so I spend most of my time down here on my pc. We have a finished side, and a unfinished side of the basement, my desk is on the unfinished side. We have all kinds of air ducts that run in my ceiling, so I just reach up and put all my shit on top of the ducts, I also have a nug jar like the OP suggested.

9. when i was in high school i would always hide shit in that little compartment in the back of my PS2 (i had the big bulky type). it worked awesome until my dad took my ps2 because my grades were slipping. He didn't find my shit of course, but i couldn't get my pipe back until 3 weeks later, so that kind of sucked (funny, though).

10. just burn a few incense if ur mom says whats the smell say incense she wont smel pot w/ 2 incense going trust me

11. a good idea too is if u have a gamecube(i know its crap)...but under it has a whole bunch of compartments that can open up to put in plugs and shit but it has tons of space to hide ur shit!

12. this is what i do all the time when i get high..

1. put clear eyes before i get baked
    2.get baked in my backyard
    3. spray some cologne on
    4. throw a gum in my mouth
    5. enjoy my high..

ALWAYS works.. i have never got caught before...

13. so uh I only read the first three replies but if anyone hasn't already said this, Apex DVD players (though they blow gargantuan portions of nuts) are full of nothing but space to hide your chrizzow.

14. Ozium. Outside.

15. Okay my mom used to smoke when she was like 14 or 15 so she knows the smell well. what i did was start using incense for like a week before i ever smoked at home. inscense work great for me but idk bout you. as for the paper towel role with the dryer sheet things it works great for me also. as for hiding it i oprened up my old stereo/ boombox thing and ripped out all of the wires and shit. then i ducttaped all of my old shirts in it for padding. i put all my stuff in a tupperware thing and stuck it inside. i put some model cars and model motorcycles on it and when questioned i say im using it as a table.

when i smoke i put a movie on or music in my room to hide the lighter and bong bubbles. then exhale through a papertowel role thing out a window and light an incense when your done.

16. ha, thats funny, I made this thread when I thought my parents cared, its pretty funny that now I have to worry more about my mom pinching my stash than anything, whats funnier is since I started working with my dad, we got alot closer and open and now Im gettin bags for him, how things change.

i may still live at home, but i come and go as i please, get along with my family, and smoke just as freely in my room as i do anywhere else, my only worry is hiding it from my little sister. no rent and workin 40 plus hours a week gives me alot of cash to play around with.

my advice is: if your parents are chill, milk it

17. seems like too much work... y don't u just step out on the balcony for a few minutes everytime u smoke.

18. make sure you ditch any reciepts for paraphenelia etc... that got me. What else you could probably do is keep a small bag of activated carbon (the kind you use in aquarium filters) that might help with the smell of resinated pieces. Never tried it though...

19. me and my friend smoke everytime we hangout and he gots a fuckin dad that is a snitch he use to be a military police officer back in the day but hes still anti-pot. but my friend shawn he has like a walk in closet that we jsut hang a sleeping bag over the door and it has a lil window that we blow the smoke outta and we put a blanket under the door also and when were done he just sprays a lil bit of ozium (sp?) in there ..and there aint n e smell when we get out so its pretty good havnt got caught yet doing it.

20. One of the best pieces of advice anyone should take is to, as some people have already stated, invest in some good eye drops; Roto is the shit. When your eyes look normal and as long as you don't smell or do anything stupid you can pretty much do anything while high. For instance I love being high and going to family functions. Whether it's Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, a birthday, whatever, not even my Aunt (who happens to be a veteran stoner of the 70's) can tell if I'm high or not.