Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips to keep stash fresh in jar

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neoblaze420, Jun 9, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG] Hi guys i just scored this india hybrid strain called cotton .. i scored a jar full amount please give me tips to keep stash fresh and crunchy

2. mositure packs or orange peels(only for a couple hours)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Do not use orange peels. They can mold.
    Simply use an air tight container like a mason jar and store away in a dark cool place.
    If you want to get fancy you can put a 62% humidity pack in the jar.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Where can one get that pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Sorry to say man that looks like swag. Does not look frosty at all. Looks extremely fluffy, no density or nug structure. That stuff looks terrible. I personally wouldn't even bother smoking that shit. It all sparse thin shitty looking leaf and stem. There is no nug. Either find a better dealer or you need to step up you grow game.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. This is what cannabis should look like. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Boveda humidity packa

• Like Like x 1
  8. thats some crappy looking bud and it has seeds in it

9. Grow those seeds

• Like Like x 1
  10. Order a hydro mate u can get a a jar and lid for $17 or just the lid for $6. It'll keep ur stuff fresh for a year easy and it'll make ur weed bounce back if it looks like yours lol

• Like Like x 1