Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on rolling a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by P to the enguin, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Im not asking how to roll a blunt, but what are some tips that you all do when your rolling yours?

thanks GC

2. Keep it on the table much easier to handle...
    Grind the weed up before hand with a grinder (makes it easier to roll)
    After rolling take a lighter and run it across the blunt to dry up the blunt

If experienced enough roll in syrup (helps make it burn longer)

3. The best tip I can give a newbie to blunt rolling is to use the "Mummy wrapping" technique. Everyone uses a different name for it, but it's the style where you unwrap the strip of leaf that winds around the blunt and roll it only with the inner blunt paper.

After you roll it with the blunt paper put the outer leave down diagonally and roll the blunt over it with some tension and lots of moisture to put it on how it came off and it will turn almost any blunt into a half decent smokable blunt.

Once you get good enough at rolling with just the inner leaf, you should be able to roll a blunt all at once (just splitting it) or use a flavor blunt wrap.

If you really want to get good quickly, i'd start by watching every blunt rolling video on youtube. Go and buy 2 or 3 boxes of blunts, I would use honey dutches if i were doing this because the outer leaf comes off easily and they have real honey so they taste great to lick. Just use the blunt guts to practice rolling. Once you can do it will with guts, you should be able to do it with weed.

4. Practice practice practice.

I roll picture perfect blunts only cause i smoke so damn much.

I recommend you remove the veins from your outer leaf when you go to "Mummy wrap" it as was said above ^^^^^^. It will make the task easier, and will give you a much nicer end product.