Tips On Not Getting Paranoid

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokingbud987, Aug 5, 2014.

1. So about a week ago I decided to smoke I started smoking seriously about a little more than 2 months ago so my tolerance isn't huge but I have been smoking atleast 3 times a week so I decided to smoke out of my bong I packed a small bowl what I normally pack in my pipe I started smoking and finished it I felt completely normal. So I went to the basement where I normally sleep during the summer and it started to really kick in at first I was just a good high but not totally stoned but then it kicked in I started legit tripping like my vision got kind of bad and I couldn't really think straight and what scared me the most was that I had just smoked amd I wasn't coming down for like another 2 hours and I started reading out, I tried everything I normally do to calm down watch some TV lay down but mothing was working I was really scared I knew I had to tell someone so I went upstairs and got my sister she doesn't smoke but she has smoked and got paranoid also but basically I layed there with her and she calmed me down and we watched some TV for awhile, I smoked at about 1:30 and I felt well enough to be on my own about 4, well I went to sleep and the next day I felt out of it I did some research and just drank a bunch of water it's been like a week now I still get some anxiety thinking about it and I'm scared to smoke again any tips? Did I just smoke to much? Also has anyone else felt weird days after smoking? Also next time I smoke I'm thinking of only taking like 2-3 hits from a pipe

2. Sounds like you got "green fever" as some people call it. It's essentially from having low blood sugar during your high. All you had to do to feel better was eat something and raise your blood sugar. Then you went to sleep high and felt out of it for the next day, or few days. Easiest way to get rid of that is to smoke again and stay awake for the whole high. Don't go to sleep, eventually the high will subside like usual.

This has happened to me multiple times, but once I figured out it was due to low blood sugar I never had the problem again. Cheers:) smoke as much as you want just make sure you have something to eat and you'll be fine

3. Just go in with a good/positive attitude, and eat BEFORE you smoke. Also next time dont think about how you feel turn on netflix an focus on the show. One of the first times i smoked, i smoked 3.5g and for 2 weeks straight i felt depersonalization/derealizatiion. Youll be fine it will go away. It's only weed.

Enter The Grape Train!

4. observe the breath. dont think about it. observe it

5. Just chillllllllll out :) or turn on some music loud as anything and embrace the high and feel all kinds of good feels.

6. I think its the strain, Haze gets me paranoid and Blueberry chills me out. Probably because haze is sativa and blueberry is indica dominant. Maybe its also the individual and well because my friends dont get paranoid on haze, they have positive effects.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Don't smoke and you won't get paranoid. Common sense.

8. It has everything to do with environment. Paranoia is just anxiety remove the perceived danger and paranoia doesn't exist.

9. a couple tips:

dont smoke on an empty stomach

make sure you are hydrated prior to smoking and while smoking

get any negative thoughts out of your head before you smoke, and if they pop up while youre high just be positive and brush them off

it also helps to have something to keep you entertained, like a movie, tv show, video game, or maybe go out and do something.

just be chill. your high is literally all in your head. it will be whatever you allow it to be.

10. Jus chill out n ignore all the bullshit! Enjoy the high....have fun

11. #11 we trippy, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    drink a few beers, it will totally take away the paranoia. or smoke less. I love to drink and smoke together