Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on not getting caught

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by A.R. Marks, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Unfortunately I have seen numerous threads about blades getting caught or nearly caught and I feel that there needs to be a thread on how to avoid these situations and not get caught in the 1st place.

I'm not saying I know everything or that I'm immune to it or anything, I have had my close shaves, but I have never been caught, pulled over with bud in the car, or arrested before now and it seems like the right time to give what little knowledge I have now that I wish I had when I was younger. I am truly sorry if I sound preachy but this is meant to give much-needed advice to those who may need it. Please feel more than free to contribute with your tips and suggestions.

1) Don't smoke on the road! I have done it but it's not worth it. Just wait til you hit a safe spot. If you see a cop on the road doing the speed limit and you have anything on you, especially late at night, don't pass him! Get behind him (but make sure not to follow him for too long, if necessary turn into a side street). I have done this and less than two minutes later seen the cop pull over somebody else instead of me. Whew!

2) Get a hiding place. I have used an old humidifier, underneath the bottom drawer of my dresser and a hollow book but they sell Pringle's and soda bottles with false bottoms at some head shops, that come with real chips or soda inside. Ideal for driving.

That's about all I got right now.

2. no smell= no suspicion,
    unless your totally blazed out of your mind and you have no idea at all whats going on

3. Ozium and Citrus Magic are the two best sprays out there for eliminating ganja smell. They're especially a must for any car tokers.

4. Just don't be a dick to cops. Play it cool, do everything they ask. Don't talk back. I got pulled over by a state cop with a joint in my pocket, my truck wreaking of weed, and my eyes red as hell. I got off with absolutely nothing though, I played the nice guy, and he told me to watch my speed because next time he'll get me good.

I love cruising. Know what you're doing though. Don't go cruising around town during spring break, weekends, nights, maybe even summer. The only time I would say it's okay to cruise in town would be on a weekday afternoon. Especially in a small town like my own. All other times I prefer cruising on a highway. There's a lot better chance that you won't get pulled over or caught this way. The cars are going too fast and there's usually space in between them. Just chill out and don't take hits at stoplights. Country roads are good too if you need to. Or just park and run into the woods if you're paranoid.

5. Think like a cop, and know where you're smoking. I'll repeat it, because it's my number 1 rule: know where you're smoking.

Ask friends how strict cops are in their area if you're unfamiliar, or if their neighbors have reason to dislike/suspect you. I live on the edge between two different towns, my town cops are pretty young and cool, but if I drive 2 miles west, I'd end up in jail if I was pulled over reeking.

I was driving back with a friend through a rich area that has a huuuge police district on a Saturday night, we had to drive around 3 different pig traps. If I had done my research I would have avoided a couple of panic attacks and saved about $20 in gas money >:/

6. Honestly the best hiding place is by your crotch as long as you have compression shorts. Saves your life.

7. 1) If you're high don't drive with the stash. We can debate driving while blazed, but it's a major mistake to have any amount of weed on you during intoxicated driving.

2) If smoking on the street, keep the blunt/joint pointed away from the street. Joints are better for public smoking, however.

3) If making a drug deal on the street, make sure that the stoplight is green and there are no cops up ahead of you.

4) Never make deals on two-way streets.

5) Eyedrops!! And don't shower yourself with axe, way too obvious. Especially if you rarely use it otherwise.

6) Know what you have to do after smoking. If you gotta meet your parents, don't steam three L's in the back of the car. Use a bowl or roll a joint. Blunts are by far the stankiest way to get high.

7) Know your rights!