Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on keeping your cool....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pre-cal sucks, Feb 14, 2009.

1. .....while your high. Got any? I am tripping out right now and I snap back into reality for a few seconds, but I want to stay cool. I don't even know why I'm making this thread. Yeah, any tips? Please, I need em', I don't know if this is normal or am I going to be all right, I'm kinda jumpy.

2. You'll be fine once you come down. Next time smoke less.

3. just know what you are going to say before you say it

and don't touch your face, it's a give away to cops that you're lying

4. And whatever you do, do NOT stare at this:

[​IMG]

5. I keep myself focused on the role, kind of like I'm in a play. I just deliver them with sincerity, conviction, and nonchalance. Just don't be sketchy and don't gigle and shit. Just wave :wave:, say a quick hello and go about your business.

6. I just did...well I'm at home right now, should I just lie down for a bit?

7. Sounds like a good plan. You'll be fine. Think happy thoughs. Bunnies and butterflies, not brain eating worms or demons or crap like that.

8. back in the day when i used to be a "kid"

the smiles use to fuck me up because around parentals and authority i'd get a big ass grin on my face like

WOah i'm high

9. Take your mind off it. Relax, lie down and listen to your favorite music and just chill. :wave:

10. It baffles me why some people 'trip out' on weed.

My tolerance is rather high, but I can smoke non-stop for as long as I want, and never get 'too high'

Twice in my life I remember a moment where I felt I was too high to do anything, and a 15 minute sitting break was all I needed.

Anyways, if you're scared or whatever, first, realize it's impossible to overdose on marijuana. No matter how high you feel now, eventually you'll feel normal.

After you realize this, it becomes much easier to just enjoy your high. Being scared is all mental, understand that.

If you're anxious others will notice you're high, eyedrops and gum are my favorite means of concealing the evidence :)