Tips on growing auto flowers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by snyder1171, Apr 8, 2019.

1. *If You're gonna grow auto flowers, do not put them in a small growing pots, the reason for this is because the roots of the plant will root bound and when it becomes root bound it will stop growing and die.

*You're growing container needs to be massively large, one that you can fill 6 bags of indoor soil from Lowe's or home Depot from it's base all the way to the top.

*Never transplant auto flowers, if you do it will kill them.

*Never give them any nutrients except work castings because they are natural.

*Don't listen to what people have been telling you, it is significantly more longer to grow an auto flower from germination to harvest by about at least 5 months. Chances are it probably may never even enter into flowering.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ummmm, if you listened from the get go, you wouldn't have these issues. Tried to tell ya most of that but it fell on deaf ears.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You didn't tell me anything.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Oh ok. Told you about pots, pot size, soil mixes. Not to transplant. Should I go on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. He just starts these threads for attention I think. 5 today alone.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. He's the guy that wanted to know if he could make his own coco coir by shaving coconuts from the grocery store. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah. And wanted to freeze seeds after the tap root pops so they will be pre germinated

• Funny Funny x 2