Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on getting rid of the "Middle-Man"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYYstateofmind, Oct 20, 2009.

1. I'll start by posting a few things but other seasoned smokers should post some knowledge.

Number one possibly a cant miss.

So you call up your friend

Yo do you think you can get me some weed?
    Yeah i'll call up my boy right now how much you want?
    _______, but let me come through with you and we'll smoke a blunt. im madd bored.

there you go, you got yourself a ride to the dealers house and you can be like. do you mind if i get your number? i dont know that many people to get bud from.

and the dealer just struck gold.....

2. grow your own buds.

3. why did you make this post. There is a post already with like 4+ pages asking how to get rid of middle man. Pretty much the same title and its like 4 posts up. lol

4. Two in the chest..
    One in the head..

Thats how we get down..:D

5. Just make sure you don't have a pissy connect. He might not like the idea very much.

6. because not everybody was in the op's situation. and we were all noobs at one time.

7. I actually like going through friend, but some times, it would be nice to get with the dealer.
    but ahwell. haha

8. YANKEES BABY!!!
    REPRESENT!!
    Haha..