Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on finding a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IAmMcLovin, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. I recently lost my old dealer (didn't really lose, he ripped me off so im done with that fuckhead), and i need some advice on finding a new one. I don't know too many who smoke and the ones who did get it from the same guy i did, and the couple who didn't say they can't give me a dealers number (idk why, so don't ask me).

So what should i do? Just go to a skate park or college campus and look for someone weedy? Or should i head out to some clubs and ask people toking up for their guy? I just want to know the most efficient and most reliable way to find a good dealer (remember, not a ghetto ass guy who will run off with cash).d.

2. I have had the same problem as you :( hope someone has some ideas!

3. Ask your friends to buy it weigh it before you buy thoguh

4. It's always a little sketchy going around to randoms (even if they are legit) i'd say to ask around as much as possible or to go with your friends who won't give you the dealers number when they buy and ask the dealer himself for his number

5. Never give somebody your money to get you weed.

Find a friend or somebody who will INTRODUCE you to his guy.

Good luck.