Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on finding a hookup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungAdamm, Nov 15, 2011.

1. [quote name='"bump840"']damn guys, yeah i'm almost positive that the dudes under 18 but why does it really matter? i swear this is like the only thing i see people on here pounce at. by interrogating him its not gonna make him stop smoking because he wasn't old enough to follow by the terms of service of this website[/quote]

I know like stop hating were all stoners here lol. Not saying I'm not 18 though .. ;)

2. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']

I know like stop hating were all stoners here lol. Not saying I'm not 18 though .. ;)[/quote]

you guys ban this kid yet

3. wish i could do this but more likely then not if i go talk to random kids at nighttime where i live ill get the evil eye lol and much more like a knife or a beating, but thanks for the tip if i see some friendly ones ill be sure to ask

4. Damn can we meet I'm in chester. PM me dude

5. Talk to the 8th graders they probably got some Schwag.

6. Why is everyone such a dick about underage stoners? Almost everyone here once was. By the way I have I great hookup thanks for the help, dickheads. Just picked up a quarter of some ak47 for 95.

7. There is no secret. You just have to be social. It takes time. Cops usually Know where all the dealers live..ask one (there never doing anything important anyway.)

Do you like talking to 10 year old's? It's the same thing here.
    I kinda feel bad for you...If you bought a quarter of "ak47" for 95 bucks in OHIO...it probably wasn't ak47. Did it have seeds? If so you just got punked.

8. [quote name='"VisineRocks"']

There is no secret. You just have to be social. It takes time. Cops usually Know where all the dealers live..ask one (there never doing anything important anyway.)

Do you like talking to 10 year old's? It's the same thing here.
    I kinda feel bad for you...If you bought a quarter of "ak47" for 95 bucks in OHIO...it probably wasn't ak47. Did it have seeds? If so you just got punked.[/quote]

It had no seeds. I'm not stupid trust me. I know what dank bud looks like.

9. "6. Threads or posts pertaining to hooking up are not allowed. You can't use our forums for any type of transactions, especially those relating to drugs."

10. well i asked some uni students and they helped me out :)