Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on finding a hookup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YoungAdamm, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    I am having a really hard time finding a hookup as I can't drive, so I always have to use middle men, an they keep ripping me off. They also wont give me any numbers of dealers, either. I need some tips on how to find a good, consistant dealer. I am in central Ohio btw. Just asking for tips.
    Thanks

2. Btw I'm young.

3. :devious: How young?

4. I'm guessing young enough to be called YoungAdamm

5. dude this is the 2nd post asking the same thing.. stop asking how to find weed.... if your too young to know how to find it then your prolly to young to be on the site!

6. Dude, you can't make two threads about the same exact thing except replace the word dealer for hookup.

how old are you, young adam?

7. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']Dude, you can't make two threads about the same exact thing except replace the word dealer for hookup.

how old are you, young adam?[/quote]

Dude calm the fix down I ment to post it here first .

8. [quote name='"briwes911"']dude this is the 2nd post asking the same thing.. stop asking how to find weed.... if your too young to know how to find it then your prolly to young to be on the site![/quote]

My dealer moved away. The only people I can get it from now is middlemen

9. Edit: the op is underage, never mind.

10. You must be under 16

11. I never said one thing about being underage..

12. talk to your friends about finding you a dealer...why would you come online and ask random people? there's a lot of cops on this fourm....couple I noticed in this thread! <- (joke)

but ask your buddies and people you know who smoke...or rid yourself of the black market, stimulate your economy and the economy of your area, and be safe....but then again, because it's less dangerous it's also more illegal :)

13. talk talk talk and communicate with other people.. don't ask on here too fool. very suspicious and stupid

14. if you really dont have any start on a dealer, and all your friends dont have one and you have no idea what to do;

you gotta lurk

15. If you want to get a hookup, just do a seedy area of downtown, look for girls standing on the sidewalk trying to act sexy and roll up and give a little toot your horn and roll down your window and then...

Oh I'm sorry you meant weed? Nah no clue. I think the rules have something to say about that.

16. [quote name='"CentiZen"']If you want to get a hookup, just do a seedy area of downtown, look for girls standing on the sidewalk trying to act sexy and roll up and give a little toot your horn and roll down your window and then...

Oh I'm sorry you meant weed? Nah no clue. I think the rules have something to say about that.[/quote]

I said not specifics just tips, a little reading on your part would help next time buddy.

17. If you don't have stoner friends who can introduce you to dealers, go where stoners go when they're high. People are friendly and want to share the gift when they're high. A bunch of kids at a 7/11 at night buying what looks like too much food (and it's all junk)... probably willing to make friends with you. Be nice, beat around the bush, find out they're high and ask for a number - both theirs and their dealer's. Instant friends!

18. [quote name='"kaieousness"']A bunch of kids at a 7/11 at night buying what looks like too much food (and it's all junk)...[/quote]

LOL it's funny because that's exactly what me and my friends did like a week ago

19. damn guys, yeah i'm almost positive that the dudes under 18 but why does it really matter? i swear this is like the only thing i see people on here pounce at. by interrogating him its not gonna make him stop smoking because he wasn't old enough to follow by the terms of service of this website