Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on finding a frequent dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoungAdamm, Nov 14, 2011.

1. to anyone looking to find a good dealer

get a fucking social life and meet people! lol damnnn

2. Really? The suggestion of just asking random people on the street just because they may look like pot smokers just sounds ludicrous to me. There is no way people on the street would look at me as a pot smoker.

I would be suspicious of someone asking me if I had pot or know where they could get some. That's like going to Craigslist and searching that has been mentioned.

Asking people at work? Maybe if I had an idea if they did but things are a lot different when you work at a very professional facility that isn't something you routinely bring up in discussion.

3. The most sure fire way to not have to deal with dealers.. take a look in the grow section.. its not hard and it keeps me in supply :)

4. Just get fucking lit and go around talking to people, always works for me. Even when I'm not actually trying.

5. If you go to craiglist and search "420" in all for sale you should get some results. Also check in Strictly Platonic under Personals and search 420 again, there's a lot of people looking for smoking buddies and such.

6. Damn that is rough.

I know multiple legit people who will deliver on call.

7. go to you local municipal golf course and ask around

8. I went to buy it the third time and I just walked up to the guys window of his car, we did a very fast exchange and he sped away. I got a bag of oregano with a few sticks of gum in it :mad:

Other 2 times it was legit tho. Just be careful dont buy off there if ur a pussy

9. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']

I went to buy it the third time and I just walked up to the guys window of his car, we did a very fast exchange and he sped away. I got a bag of oregano with a few sticks of gum in it :mad:

Other 2 times it was legit tho. Just be careful dont buy off there if ur a pussy[/quote]

I'd never buy off of Craigslist I wasn't asking your advice just wanted to know the story lol. Never worth the risk to do that imho. Also never been in the position where I needed to find some like that

10. I have a dealer, actually I have two, they both suck. Been dry over a week. It's just made my decision to cut out all the middlemen that much more settled.

11. Thought he said he was looking for weed not queers.Why the fook would you go there for weed.? Might end up in jail for sure,going to a golf course in a cab with no cubs,really a good idea.

Man go to a drug class ,if peeps are getting off they know where its at.AA is where I met alot of cool peeps.LMAO thats crazy too

12. [quote name='"skunkxx"']

Thought he said he was looking for weed not queers.Why the fook would you go there for weed.? Might end up in jail for sure,going to a golf course in a cab with no cubs,really a good idea.

Man go to a drug class ,if peeps are getting off they know where its at.AA is where I met alot of cool peeps.LMAO thats crazy too[/quote]

My friends and I toke up before we go to the country club all the time. A lot of kids in my area do. So his suggestion wasn't that ridiculous

13. Well I don't have any ideas because I still have the problem too. But if you daring enough for the craiglist exchange try it. I did and thats my main connect right now! :)

14. [quote name='"TheOldReliable"']Well I don't have any ideas because I still have the problem too. But if you daring enough for the craiglist exchange try it. I did and thats my main connect right now! :)[/quote]

So he's not reliable though?

15. I'm your man. :cool:

16. Just ask your friends for leads or numbers and then give that person a call/text with what you want.

At home I'm lucky because one of my closest buddies used to deal, so he knows a lot of people. He won't deal to me anymore, even though we're close friends, but he will hook me up with people.

At school I have made a couple connects through friends. Smoking friends, friends I know that smoke a lot, etc. See where they're getting it, then try to make a deal. I've got my main dealer now, but he can be kind of flaky, so I've got a couple reserves, I just don't get as good of deals from them. My [smoking] friends all have connects, most of the same, but at parties and clubs we'll randomly meet someone who deals or knows people and exchange numbers, then we'll all buy a bag from that person to see if we like him. Eventually you have a lot of connects/dealers :)

Just be friendly, don't be shady, be flexible with your money sometimes (if they're dealing, they're usually in need of some cash), and be careful who you buy from. Just know your stuff, know your prices, try to make deals, and enjoy whatever weed you can get your hands on!