Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips on finding a frequent dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by YoungAdamm, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm in central Ohio. I'm having a really hard time finding a dealer without a middle man because I can't drive, and no one will give me their guys number. Any tips on how to get a frequent dealer? Not asking for like numbers or anything, just tips.

2. Just call 911.

3. [quote name='"ExplicitStoner"']

Just call 911.[/quote]

Great idea bro.

4. try to find some people that smoke make some new smoker friends. or when you do purchase some just buy a large quantity so you wont have to hunt it down all the time.

5. if u go to college just go to the designated smoking area. If not just go to bars and go to the smoking section. Try to find some stoner looking people you know and talk to them. Ask to ride along when your friends go to get the weed. Thats all the advice I have

6. It won't be easy without a car.

7. Look on craigslist. It should be easy if ur located near any big cities.
    You could also try ordering it online

8. [quote name='"SkysDaLimit420"']Look on craigslist. It should be easy if ur located near any big cities.
    You could also try ordering it online[/quote]

What should I search on craigslist? And order it online?? What??

9. [quote name='"YoungAdamm"']

What should I search on craigslist? And order it online?? What??[/quote]

It's a joke. He's making fun of you. And you made it a lot funnier

10. [quote name='"jlear3"']

It's a joke. He's making fun of you. And you made it a lot funnier[/quote]

Oh too high haha sorry.

11. No im not making fun of you. Ive ordered off the internet 2 times, and ive had success on Craigslist twice also. I also got burned on Craigslist once but I should have known better.

12. Tell us the craigslist story then. Please.

13. [quote name='"handleurscandle"']

Tell us the craigslist story then. Please.[/quote]

Yes, please!

14. Yea, What did you use as the search criteria?

15. go to the local head shop and ask around the people you see there

16. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Yes, please![/quote]

I just want to know how you talk yourself into doing something so dumb

17. I'm just surprised for two reasons. One being that people would try and sell it on there and two that people would buy it off there.

I would be skeptical as hell and nervous to boot. I'll do without before I go that route.

18. I'd really like to know how to find someone reliable as well.

I'd be very wary of anything someone is trying to sell on the internet. There have been quite a few busts on Craigs List in the past.

Everyone always says to go talk to people who look like they are tokers. What does that look like exactly? I seriously doubt anyone would take a look at me and think "Pot Smoker" but I buy by the oz.

I think when you are younger- college, high school age- it's easier to find people. As you get older, it becomes more difficult. At least that has been my experience.

19. This is a sure fire way man, ask trusted friends ad maybe even trusted coworkeers and just ask them if they know anyone who smokes and if not ask them if they know anybody who might know someone who does. And then i think you can figure it out from there. Oh and if you see anyone with a bob marley shirt thats almost a sure fire way to know that person more than likely smokes or knows someone that does. Good luck man.