tips of plants going yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mharkonnen, Oct 27, 2013.

1. tips of my plants are going yellow, i don't know why.
    they are autos.
    they have not been fed any nutrients, since it was already in the bought soil.
    watered to correct ph levels.

4 plants in total, 2 flowering.
    all plants effected but flowering ones mostly.

but i have used pesticides, namely. bug clear ultra:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bug-Clear-Ultra-Gun-Flowers-Fruit-Veg-1Litre-/170985872637?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

i had a whitefly infestation on my previous lot, so had to restart again. they came back but only a few and i used the bug clear on them.

[​IMG]

thanks for the help

2. They dont look bad. You may be watering a little too often and you're probably using tap water. I would also bet the moist soil is why the white flys keep comming in.

3. Check your humidity and temps, then foilar feed... 2 teaspoons of your pee(urine) to a pint spray bottle, top up with warm water, shake well, and spray on the plants 2x times per day

I would never in my life pee in the water of my indoor plant, let alone pee on the plant its self and especially in flowering I would never spray anything on them. I can't believe a near 4000 post member just recommended peeing on your flowering plants. I bet that makes them smell great and then you get to break up your own pee and have it on your hands to spread your germs all over the world. Man where can I get my hands on the true pee strain? We'll call it homosapien piss strain. lol jk sorry I just couldn't help myself.

I can concur with the checking the rh. I would bet it to be low.

5. and yet Bizie has no hesitation in spraying his crop with C10H11ClN4, that is methylethanimidamid, the main constituent to the bug clear ultra concoction, at nearly 4k posts on GC, it never fails to amuse me the dire straights of these  young growers, already in many places in sth Europe this methylethanimidamid, has proven resistance to the common aphid ....already the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) does not consider it to be environmentally persistent, but you only gotta buy the guy a BMW to get this chem. passed!
    As you are growing autos, and at an advanced stage of growth, whatever you add at this stage should it be a shortage of nutes, will fail to be upped, absorbed, by harvest except a light mix of lower (N) (P) or (K) or urine, many gardeners would pee on there crop before adding any form of  commercial chemical fertilizer after all what do you think urea is?  that is why I suggest a very dilute form, as in 2 teaspoons to a pint hand sprayer, .......but if you want to pee all over your bushes thats your Bizie.....!

7. Funny, i tell people basically the same thing and i get basically the same response you recieved for posing such a remedy. Imagine that.....

8. Where do you think the nutritional component of potting soils come from....better for you to return to school .....lol

9. Hard to convince anyone that tried and true agricultural tips really have worked for thousands of years. And still work today.

10. Kinda, sorta, not really. That nutritional component has already been composted. I mean we are in a sterile or semi sterile hydo system trying to cultivate medical product for people that have possible immune disorders. Putting them in your soil in one thing (nasty and your own thing) and would still need broken down from bacteria and would take quite a bit of time before even available to the plant. But spraying them on a plant and in flower or even in the water of a hydro system..? Wow. And I need to go back to school? lol

11. Not to be a dick, but, you honestly believe that one small dose of an overly diluted feeding of a sort like this, through the plants entire life, with flushing through its life, is going to make someone say, after taking a hit off from some finished product, "Wow, now thats some really pissy smoke!!"???

12.  In closing my advice to the OP, has been .... over the last few years is the constant increase  of 'new' drugs leaching into the eco system from humans dumping there poop into the sewage farms, then greedy capitalist, guys, FFOF, MG etc etc selling it mixed with dried grasses, some time down the track many of these heavy metals will and do find there way back to the human body, and without the knowledge of the owner.
    Also assuming the OP is British at heart, he may well note that many UK major cities recycle there sewage to recycled drinking water, I know for certain London Manchester and Glasgow all recycle there accumulated pee, at least 11 times ...google it!!

Its a fascinating study for any microbiologist, don't worry about the pathogens, worry about all the estrogen, and wonder why you can't have kids in 7 years??

13. Bizie you've never seen urea based nitrogen on a bottled fertilizer before? Crawl out from under that rock kiddo!

14. Ya....I jokingly made it clear that you shouldnt piss directly on tour plants. Derp.

15. ;) gotcha, my man...

16. I would also suggest that, although manure has been used as fertilizer for centuries you not take a shit directly on your plants either...

17. Well shitting directly ON the plants, no. But worked into the soil, possibly. Or get some MinneGrow 5-4-0 and have the human feces pre-packaged for you.

18. You people seem to not be comprehending post #10. Poop, pea, or any organic substance needs to be broken down by BACTERIA aka composted, before the MINERALS are available to the plant. Which are the same minerals in synthetic fertilizer that are already in mineral form and readily available to the plant. It is the MINERALS that are in the pea, poop, or organic substance that the plant will benefit from not the actual waste product of a animal. And yes all water is reused. Its always has been ever since time began. Remember in elementary school, we drink the water the dinosaurs drink..You need to give the ecosystem time to remove the toxins from the water to make it drinkable. The way sewage water is returned to drinking water is by chemical treating and filtering at a treatment plant and then returned to a massive water reservoir, not directly to to your faucet from the waste water treatment plant. Then your clean water comes from the reservoir gets treated and then is available to your faucet. All this is really irrelevant to the fact that foliage feeding with animal waste would do more harm then good on a flowering plant which wont be rinsed before consumption. If you are someone doing this then I know for a fact you are not making dispensary quality medicine. Step your game up. One love.

19. Bizie you might want to look up, as the joke flew WAY over your head.