Tips of leaves turning bright green/yellow

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Davinci6, Jul 5, 2017.

1. So this is my first indoor and my first lst with topping and the Tips of the leaves on my plant are turning bright green/yellow lowerd it from the light recently in case it was 2 close any ideas on what else it could be

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. what's the medium looks like sand from a kids sandbox??

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. Its poting soil mixed with perlite some one told me the sand helps keep pests out of the dirt

4. looks like your having calcium magnesium issues at some to your nute solution and make sure the runoff ph is in the right range. (6.5- 7.2) for soil...also make sure it's draining well ..looks kinda droopy ..like the onset of water logging..

good luck and good grows keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

5. Will do thanks for the help

6. It could be a pH issue. Maybe in your nute mix - what are you ph'ing it to and what kind of water are you using?

And you're correct that putting a layer on the top that won't stay moist will inhibit a lot of pests - but where did that sand come from? Usually, sandy areas outdoors are either very acidic of completely the other way and alkaline. It's possible that the sand is affecting the pH.

7. Another tip... Never use outdoor soil indoors. It contains microscopic bug eggs and larvae of things that you want to keep away from your babies.

• Like Like x 1