Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips of leafs are dry and curled

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by growganja420, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Hey the leafs on my cannibiss plant are dry and curled not all leaves but almost half. It was outside all day but I've had it outside for a while. Any advice on what is happening or what I should do would be great. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397168565.449335.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397168583.729368.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397168601.177026.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. humidity too low, heat to high

3. so just put it in the shade?

Ganjamanja

did I say anything about too much sunlight :confused:

you have a heat and humidity problem...putting the plant in a hot dry shady spot won't help it. :confused_2:

mist the plant with a spray mister, be sure it is CLEAN, not some recycled window cleaner bottle...use a garden mister that you can hook up to a hose if you can or you will be there misting it for hours a day...
    or a small greenhouse will help with the humidity...with proper venting it won't get too hot. :bongin: