tips from girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cherrytoken777, Jan 27, 2011.

1. What do you girls see in guys? What qualities make you like a guy?

2. Nice teeth, jew fro or clean dreadlocks

Good music taste, knows what an "incredible" is

Has a tepee

and of course a groovy personality=]

3. a guy that doesnt live with his ex, doesnt have millions of female best friends, and he should enjoy smoking weed!!! lol :) and is chilled

4. Don't come on too strong, I like a bit of shyness in a guy. Then, I'm one of those cougar types, and shy guys are easier for me to pounce upon. :cool:

Big hands, nose and feet don't hurt. ;-)
    Big dick, 8"+ always good in my book. I know, I know, not everyone cares about size, but if ur less than 6" you'll end up bein my backdoor guy, no worries.

No slobbery kissing, or deep tongue thrusting, if I wanted a big thing in my throat, I'd be suckin ur dick.
    Some of us don't like being throat raped either, so maybe let us blow ya in our own way, and if you don't like what we're doing, let us know.
    Having a healthy diet will make your cum taste better, keep that in mind.

If you don't do oral on chicks, there may be no next date. If I'm willing to do it on another chick, then so should you be. LOL

Bathe. Brush your teeth. Do not use too much cologne; some of us find it way overpowering and may be repulsed.

Humor is a powerful tool in your arsenal.

I know it's cliche, but be yourself...your clean, funny, sexy self.:)

5. get at me girl. i think i hold the key to your heart.

i'll tell you one thing though, i am not shy. you better be ready for the life of the fucking party.

6. Real talk: I wish that every girl i knew thought like this. It makes so much sense. Mindblown.