Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for the the Newbies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mcgangbang, Jan 26, 2011.

1. My suggestion would be this:

#11: Dont ever smoke somewhere where deep inside you know you are uncomfortable. Also, if you dont trust the people youre with or have trust/anxiety issues, it may be better to get to know bud by yourself, in a safe place, with no family or judgemental people around. Bad highs can become normal to newbie smokers and you can just consider it high, while really you are suffering. Be safe, and most of all dont get too high or too paranoid. Be smart.

2. Bump i love this thread

3. My tip would be: Beware of your budget when you have the munchies. I once spent like $40 on pizza and God knows how much on chips,candy & soda.

It was a good fucking meal but I was so broke after haha

4. No matter how nice your stoner buddy is, you get what you pay for.