Tips For Outdoor Growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Lopp19, Aug 5, 2014.

1. I only get cranky when people want to be spoon fed.. I will help anyone. I love to help people, but I don't want to spoon feed someone that hasn't taken the time to read or watch vids. if you look at my post I help where I can when I think that person has taken the time but just isn't sure.

2. man....there are some real assholes on this thread. if you dont want to help the guy, then why bother responding? if you cant post questions, then whats the point of a forum?

3. And has it occurred to anyone that maybe people join the forum so that Google doesnt have an extensive history of all of their marijuana inquiries??

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Way to contribute to the thread. Stellar tips for the op.

5. there going to flower as soon as they pop at this time of year... Tip; Look into books/info about marijuana organics to learn more about outdoor growing. i have every book and alot dont saw much about outdoor growing in detail, i found the internet to be more helpful.

6. Type in Google how to grow marijuana outdoors. Tell me what you fucking get. Every god damm answer he just asked for. That stellar tips. When he does his homework and reads a few pages then come back and ask stuff that confuses him.

7. I'm giving them the answers to all question they will ever have. No history of searches with books plus they will be with you. The hard truth hurts some times, deal with it. It's a waste of time answering basic growing question when you can watch a video on YouTube or read it on the internet. Why be spoon feed when you can get the question answered with a few quick searches. No ones watching you internet history and going to come bust your door down for learning to grow cannabis. Have you not seen the news lately. It's now legal recreationally in 2 states and medically in about half the US.

8. You got the wrong books then. Ed Rothensal and Jorge Cervantes both detail outdoor growing along with indoor. They even explain lighting, soils, sick plants, harvesting explain veg and flowering. The cover seed to harvest and curing. Even the basics in breeding seeds.

9. #29 jdubwetherell88, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. i have books by both of those guys. granted the one by JC is an indoor bible, but i have about 5 diff books and most skimp on the outdoors section. common sense would think that you should still read the indoor to learn how the plant grows, but to just say go read a book doesnt always work.

am i not in the right place here? is this not a forum for discussion? i like helping new people. i dont care if i have to spoon feed them...some just dont have the time to read. more so if you DONT want to help "lazy" people then just dont post in the topic. simple and easy. then whoever doesnt mind lazy posters can answer without having to read several posts that offer little in help other then "go read"

best tip for you man

go post in the absolute beginners section

11. Do some reading like these guys have been saying. Heres my first outdoor. Iearned everything I know from hightimes asking people, my grow bible and this forum. Thanks grass city family. I won't talk bad because I appreciate all info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: