tips for cloning

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lollipop8713, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What are everyone's tips and tricks on cloning? I want to clone my babies when they are ready to be cloned, they're good seeds i've been saving for a while (just waiting for the best opportunity to grow them) and due to moving and what not I won't be able to acquire any more of these particular kinds. I have never cloned before so any tips and tricks that any of you may have for me would be great. Thanks in advance :weed-4:

I do have a bottle of Technaflora Root66 which i plan on using for this cloning adventure.

2. @lollipop8713
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pack small scraps of Rockwool around the stem until you can lift the while affair without the cutting pulling out.
    [​IMG]
    The small plastic 9 packs are cut out of full sheets to make it easy to handle.
    They also hold the cubes a but off the bottom of the tray. Lets me keep the tray flooded slightly with out the cubes picking up the extra water.
    [​IMG]

Humidity domes off for the picture.
    Just a few inches of stem and a thumbs worth of fan leaf is all that's needed. Even smaller cuts will make it.
    I take them while in full veg before they've been flipped to flower.
    Takes about 3 weeks to get good roots.
    Smoking hot and dry here in Southern California and I never could keep larger cuts alive long enough to root.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank u so so much for ure tips on cloning. We're not quite there but when we get there I will for sure try this method and let u know how it goes

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app