Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tips for a first timer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by technyne09, Nov 17, 2009.

1. I'm a pretty seasoned smoker, however on the weekend I'll be smoking with someone who is doing it for their first time. I've thought of alot of things already which I will do to make them more comfortable with it, but just wanted some input from the city so I don't miss anything ;) I want it to be a good experience for them.

2. hmm what i would do is try not to smoke the worlds best bud (with the kid) lol but to get some like bud tht will get him high lol my first time i smoked juicy fruit..i like passed out and i was freaking out but like a hr or 2 l8r i felt awesome!

3. lol just make sure you got some water or somethin around.. i remember my first few hits hurt/burned like hell haha.. maybe smoke them up on a joint/blunt or maybe bowl.. dont smoke em up on a bong or somethin their first time lol

4. Make a great meal and pop in a stoner comedy. Haha! Thats basically my life in a nutshell.

And don't forget the muchies! I like to dunk cookies whilst stoned out of my mind.

I wouldn't dunk his/her head into a gravity bong either. That was my inititation some 20 years ago.

5. Get some good music & lighting set.
    Give them an option as what they want to use to smoke the herb. (Bong, Pipe, Vape, etc...)
    The first time most people usually don't get high, so you might want to forewarn him he won't get ripped his first puff, maybe he will? You need to let him know both options.
    And if he's a little nervous just reassure him/her!

6. Thanks for the replies.. So far what I have thought of is going for a walk in this huge nature area with forest and ponds and that kind of stuff, smoking a j and hanging out for a bit, and just taking it from there.. Go get food, etc or whatever they feel like doing

7. Just start em off slow. Tell them to take little small hits as to be careful not to cough. If they do happen to have a coughing fit or any discomfort in chest or throat a good remedy is a big glass of about 60% coke and the rest water. I had delicate lungs when I first started out and this worked every time.

PS. Tell them if they feel they need to cough after a hit to try as hard as possible NOT to cough. HAVE FUN.

8. One of my old HS friends smoked with me for the first time last weekend. We were both pretty drunk. In hindsight, this was a bad choice because he got super fucked up.

I kept asking him if he was high and he was like "yea man I feel something going on." Next thing you know, he's lying on the ground outside throwing up.

Needless to say, smoking for the first time when you're drunk is a recipe for trouble. Of course, I'd ordinarily know this except for the paradox that NOTHING is a bad idea when you're drunk. Haha.

9. maybe do a few hits of regs in a joint first a nice pinner so he can get use to the effects and then save some dank for a few small pipe hits for later. and maybe a joint in the middle for you and he can take a few hits if they feel their up to it.

have some water,munchies and windows media player is a fav among newbs that I know.

10. Sounds to me like you're smoking up a lady friend :ey: In that case, make sure to bring bottled water to help with the coughing fits, so they remember the high instead of remembering hacking up a lung.

11. Haha someone has finally caught on, but not that it should make much of a difference. Thanks for the tips guys lots of good advice, keep it coming! Blaze on :smoking: