Tips and tricks to being a Productive Smoker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vinnman, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Fairly new to the High Lifestyle, for the past 3 weeks I have been smoking multiple times a day. Does anybody have recommendations for smoking before work in the car and ideas on how to keep the smell away. I am smoking just a Pax2 Bowl before work. Also if you think it is a bad idea to smoke multiple times a day?
    Also if anybody has suggestions how they can incorporate weed into there life without making you lazy or anything like that, let me know.

2. Have you tried the Flavrx cartridges or something similar? They have zero cannabis smell and work great, there are others as well. The pen is only 10 bucks.

Me personally I smoke all day, and still get a bunch done. I hate that notion people have "lazy stoners" or you can smoke too much. I blaze all day and still go about business normally. Try vaping a sativa.

People just have different lifestyles I think, here in my parts it's all about cannabis, everybody grows, weeds always being burned.

3. Im over here In Florida where it is still Illegal, unfortunately. I also am a salesman, and since I'm stoned I can't tell 100% But I'm pretty sure the weed has made my sales go up SO MUCH! Like making way more deals..

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Do not smoke in your car. Period. Seriously, that is such a terrible choice to make.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Why do you say that? Just incase you get pulled over?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Because it's not legal in Florida. Do you really want to put your career, your record, your future, and even your freedom on the line for a blaze? Naahhh son.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Lmao I smoke clouds and drive through curvy mountains with death drops come on...in traffic is another thing, sets the mood. Nothing like a blunt cruise !

Damn man sorry. I don't think you can get the cartridges there. I'd be careful, just keep it on the low with the vape! I couldn't imagine being in an illegal state, hell I still hate coming into the city because people act weird when you light up. I'm sure sales have increased, cannabis is a mood enhancer, happier salesman \happy customers = more sales ;p

8. I used to do the same man, I understand where your coming from, but I also understand where your headed with that mentality.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Somewhere you'll never find me muwhaha but could you tell me though. Ever since Ms.Cleo stopped answering I just can't get those future feels.
    IMG_1360.PNG

10. Once you get a DUI, thank fuck, not to Canada. Keep all the morons out, as far as i'm concerned.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cant wait for my next trip to Canada aye I'll be smoking a blunt singing O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The TrueNorth strong and free!
    From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land glorious and free!
    O Canad, we stand on guard for thee.
    O Canada,we stand on guard for the

Can I shack up at your pad when I'm so drunk on kush I smash through the jack in the box? Going to need another getaway vehicle too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you shit your pants before you go to work, nobody will notice the weed smell. I smoke multiple times a day too. I have been smoking since 1972. I have a house, a car a wife and kid. I'm almost retired.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just not worth it right, I hate it when I get blazed before work I go in at 9 and I'm not high around 11 anymore

14. No not pulled over, so some "Doped Out" Driver doesn't crash into me or anyone else and kill them. Plain stupidity...

Dont Drink'n Drive or Drug drive. Ffs...