Tips and tricks for last few weeks of flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sofreshsoclean710, Mar 21, 2017.

1. I'm about to hit week 6 and I was wondering if there's is any tricks to get more resin and heavier buds? Lowering temps/humidity? I also have some purple strains going so maybe I should lower the temps the last week of flower to bring out the colors? I'm running at 78f 55%rh lights on 75f 40%rh lights off(I run dehuey during lights off due to heat issues during lights on.

• Like Like x 1
  2. my trick is wait another week after i think there done lol . they are never done when they should be

• Like Like x 2
  3. I like to give molasses for the last 2 feedings. To bring out the purple my grow room had to get down into the low 60s at night. No not on purpose, but cold NewEngland winter nights have some advantages I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I've heard that you can make a foliar spray made of water and an aspirin and use that. I don't know if it works. I plan on testing it on my next grow. I have a couple clones from the same mother that are almost the same size with the same amount of nodes and leaves. I'm going to use this mixture on one plant of the two and see what happens.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. thanks for posting . i will try this right now through out there life cycle . i will put it into my bug preva
    found this article . Use Of Aspirin On Plants: Aspirin In Vegetable Gardens And More

• Like Like x 1
  6. For what?

J

7. Could be pseudo, but there's people who say that it benefits the plants immune system and helps growth and bud sizes. Mostly in the nightshade family.

3 aspirin per gallon of water. Sprayed.
    Never tried it myself but looks interesting

8. The article says a lot. The concern I have I wonder if those plants were tested with out feeding any nutrients . if so even coffee grounds would make a better plant. And who cares . aspirin is expose to kill bugs which is the main purpose why I will try it. Need to do a side. By side. I will get another sprayer I will post my results In a few week going to hit some plants in veg see if they benefit at all. If they grow faster great. How hard some of us push nutrients nothing will make a difference

9. My only question is, do you use the aspirin every watering? Or is it with a feed schedule like with nutes

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

10. Idk. As often as you put the bug spray on once a week ? I would do it every to days in my side by side

11. From what I remember reading, people used it as a foliar spray a couple times a week with a few days break in between each spray.

I'm going to try it for the entire flowering life cycle in a side by side comparison on my next grow. Basically, I'll have results in ~12 weeks...

• Like Like x 1