Tips and tricks (4 yield/potentcy)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ChiefdaLeaf, Sep 28, 2011.

1. I for one am finding tricks and tips along the grow reading these forums for a better outcome, soo I want to make easier by starting this discussion on what things you do to increase yield and potentcy, so i will start it off with serveral things I have found along the way.

1.Low stress training(Yield)

2.Topping(Yield)

3.Super Cropping(Yield)

4.Using Ice to Flush the last 3 day before harvest(Potentcy and *appearance)

5.Turning the temp down to 55 to 60 degrees for the last week before harvest, for those lucky enough to have a advance cooling system(potentcy and *appearance)

6.adding Molasses to water(tbs./gal.) during flowering.(taste and potentcy)

*appearance- makes the natural colors of the plant come out(purples, blues, and reds)

2. Interesting about the ice...source by any chance? Something I have not tried but have heard works is turning the lights off (0/24) for 48 hours once flowering is done but before harvest. Supposedly the plant will make a final push and use up all the remaining nutes in the soil and leaves to augment the buds.

3. I am also interested in the Ice method. How would you add it to the plant??

4. Anyone else with any neat tricks they use?