Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

tip toe through the tulips....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Jun 11, 2003.

1. ...AND KICK DOWN THE BACK DOOR OF THE MOTHER FUCKING CITY AND SMOKE OUT EVERYBODY UP IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER...because i can do dat

im telling yall, if i could, i would give each and everyone of you at least 5 hits off of Excalibong

blades, bladies...this is not a drill, this is not a test, the sirens and warnings are going off, the emergency units are scrambling to high ground, the entire face of your world as you know it is about to change

namron_420s is deffinately back up in this mother fucker fo SHO

permanent like

no dippin in and dippin out...my ass is here, get your pipes, get your bongs, get your sack of dope, pack a bowl and sit back, grasscity.com will never be the same.

2. when timebender bob arrives, we'll haev a grand smokeout in your honor..MAUHAHAH

hahah..
    heheheh
    weheheh
    whuwhwuhu
    kekekeek

3. namron, will you tell me about excalibong? or give me a link to some thread about it or something? point me in the right direction man. I have no idea what you're talking about, I've heard of it on here, I'm guessing that it's some kind of bong, but what the hell???

4. EXCALIBONG!!!

my four foot bong...

FOUR FEET OF SMOKE STRAIGHT TO YOUR HEAD!!

thc running rampant through your imagination and mental compartments, tickling your lungs with happiness, and stimulating your mind into a higher level
    excalibong is the most efficient piece that i have to get you to a HIGHER level, Excalibong is my baby.

5. acrylic or glass?

pull stem or shotty?

metal or glass bowl?

6. acryllic

slide (pull stem)

metal bowl or glass bowl, whichever i desire:D

its the only time i will let a long thick purple thing spew white stuff into my head and love every second of it.

7. That's so sweet dude. Now I will understand and probably agree with any hype I ever hear about it. I've only hit a four footer once... I can imagine being blown all the time owning one :p

interchangeable bowls too, damn I'm glad you've got rips to spare

8. aw, I thought this thread was gonna be about Tiny Tim

9. YAY...Norm is back...YAY!!

10. YAY! four feet of smooooooth smoke is back in the city!!!! welcome back EXCALIBONG!!!! :D woooooooooooooooooo!

hey norm! :)

11. namronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnormannamronnorman RETURNS IN STYLE!

:D heeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeeheeeeee!

so does this mean its time for another sermon? or no? is that part of the changes that gonna happen?

12. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyou'reasickmotherfuckerHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lol

13. I guess the other times you let a long purple thing spew white stuff in your head you DON'T love it??? :D

14. well..now that i think about it, thats the only time a long thick purple thing spews white stuff into my head

last night, i smoked too much excalibong.

15. too? much? excalibong? what is this world coming to?

16. I guess that's better than smoking too much excaliDONG! :D

17. LOL bpp

Excalibong is a legend amongst bongs.

18. nice bong dingus!

how much was that?

is it glass??

looks very shiny

19. dingus is a real hippeh, look at that long smooth hair!

" Homer J. how'd you get your hair to be so soft"

" Rinse, Lather and Repeat, Always Repeat "- Homer

" Homer . will you teach us to make love! " - Random Hippeh Girls

20. dirtydingus...you need dredlocks man...need em bad.

tonight i rolled my first blunt:D